The Briggs & Stratton 30557 VOX 6500-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage or natural disaster. The Power Surge Alternator produces up to 25-percent more surge wattage to run multiple large appliances or power tools at the same time. This unit features a Honda GX390 OHV 390cc Engine and a 7-gallon metal fuel tank for an impressive 10-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank. With 10-inch never go flat wheels, this generator is easy to move in and out of storage or to new sites. Includes (1) 12-Volt DC battery charger, (1) 120-Volt 30-Amp locking outlet and (1) 120/240-volt 30-amp locking outlet. Features a fuel gauge and hour meter for monitoring gas levels, automatic idle control and a Super Lo-Tone Muffler to reduce operating sound. The automatic voltage regulation helps maintain steady voltage for sensitive tools and electronics. Technical information: 6500 running watts and 8125 starting watts. 120/240-Volts and 120/240-Amps. This generator is rated in accordance with CSA and rated in accordance with PGMA standards.
- Professional-Grade Generator specially designed for everyday use on the job site.
- Powerful Honda GX Engine 13-HP engine starts easily and runs smoothly.
- PowerSurge Alternator provides extra surge wattage for multiple driven tools or appliances.
- Automatic Idle Control saves fuel and reduces noise when running at lower speed.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation maintains steady voltage for sensitive tools and electronics.
- Super Lo-Tone Muffler US Forestry approved spark arrestor.
- 7-Gallon Fuel Tank enough run time to get through a full work day.
- Full GFCI Protected Control Panel.
- Special circuit breakers make generator OSHA compliant.
- Must use GFI type manual transfer switch for panel connection.
What's in The Box
- Briggs & Stratton VXG6500 - 6500 Watt Portable Generator
- Quick start guide and operator's manual
- 2 Year Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Rated Watts 6,500 Starting Watts 8,125 Voltage 120/240 Single-Phase Alternator Brushless Auto Voltage Regulation: Yes Rated Amps: 27 at 240 Volts HP / Displacement 13 HP / 390 CC Fuel Tank Capacity 7 Gallons Run Time 10 Hours at 1/2 Load Starter Type Recoil Start Low Oil Shutdown Yes
- Customer Reviews