Power for your tools or home essentials. Ideal for small tool and home back-up power. Also, take some of the conveniences of home on your next RV camping trip with this Briggs & Stratton 3,500 running watts/4,375 starting watts portable generator. Its 120V/30A RV outlet makes it easy to power your recreational vehicle and it has enough to power to run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. Its Briggs & Stratton Power Built engine is durable and reliable to keep delivering power - even if your generator has to run for a few days. This unit can run up to 14 hours (at 50% load) without refueling.
- Briggs & Stratton Power Built OHV Engine (208cc)
- An Ideal Portable Generator For Emergency & RV Power.
- Multi-featured control panel includes 2 household outlets and one RV outlet
- 14 hours run time (at 50% load) without refueling
- 7 In. Never-Go-Flat Wheels
What’s in The Box
- Briggs and Stratton 30676 3,500 Watt Portable Generator
- Quick start guide
- Owner's manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Model BNS-30676 Brand Briggs and Stratton Rated Watts 3500 Starting Watts 4375 Engine Displacement 208cc Fuel Tank Capacity 5 gallons Run Time at 50% load 14 hours Wheel Size 7 inch Never-Go-Flat Outlets 1-120V / 20A Duplex, 1-120V/30A Locking RV Outlet
- Customer Reviews