Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
- Inverter technology creates quiet, clean power.
- FlexPower Mode saves fuel and reduces noise.
- Clean, stable power with less than 3% total harmonic
- At-a-glance LED status lights indicate system status.
- Lightweight and compact design with built in handle
- for easy portability.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards
- engine from damage.
- Durable, fully enclosed case for added durability and
- Circuit breakers provide electronic overload protection.
- 12 VDC outlet with battery charging cable included.
- Push button primer makes engine start-up easier
- Unit not for use or sale in California, CARB compliant units available
What's in The Box
- iX 2000 2000-Watt 12-Volt 2,000-Watts Power Portable Inverter
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Sku 6719 Brand Generac Product Model iX2000 Configuration (EPA/50-State/cETL) AC Rated Output Running Watts 2,000 AC Maximum Output Starting Watts 2,200 Rated AC Voltage 120 VAC Rated AC Frequency 60 Hz Rated 120 VAC Amperage 16.7 Engine Displacement 127cc Engine Type OHV Engine RPM Variable Control Panel Configuration: (1) 12 VDC Outlet, FlexPower Switch, (1)120V 20A 5-20R Duplex Outlet, Ground, Status LEDs Recommended Oil 10W-30 / SAE 30 Lubrication Method Splash Choke Location On Side of Unit Fuel Shut Off On Side of Unit Idle Control FlexPower Starting Method Recoil Pull Start Low Oil Shutdown Low Level Neutral Bonded to Ground No Start Switch Type On/Off Switch Location On Side of Unit Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons) 0.82 (3.10 Ltrs.) Run Time at 25% of Rated Load (Hours) 4.7 Maintenance Kit Sold Separately Length (in.) 22 (559mm) Width (in.) 12 (305mm) Height in (in.) 18 (457mm)
- Customer Reviews