- Innovative design and prototype testing are key components ofgenerac's success in "improving power by design." but it doesn't stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose generac power systems with t
- Solid-state, frequency compensated voltage regulation.Thisstate-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all generac models. It provides optimized fast response to changing load conditions and maximum motor starting capability by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital voltage regulation at +-1%.
- Single source service response from generac's extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Generac transfer switches. Long life and reliability are synonymous with generac power systems. One reason for this confidence is that the generac product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
What's in The Box
- RD01523 Protector Series 15kW Automatic Standby Diesel Generator
- Two Line LCD Tri-Lingual Digital Nexus Controller
- Isochronous Electronic Governor
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Closed Coolant Recovery System
- Smart Battery Charger
- UV/Ozone Resistant Hoses
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Year Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Specifications Power Output 15kW Type Synchronous Rotor Insulation Class H Stator Insulation Class H Telephone Interference Factor (TIF) <50 Alternator Output Leads 1-Phase 3 wire Alternator Output Leads 3-Phase 6 wire Bearings Single Sealed Cartridge Coupling Direct, Flexible Disc Excitation System Direct Voltage Regulation Type Electronic Sensing Single Phase Regulation ± 1% Features Adjustable Voltage and Gain Governor Specifications Type Electronic Isochronous Steady State Regulation ± 0.25% Electrical System Battery Charge Alternator 50 Amp Static Battery Charger 2 Amp Recommended Battery Group 27F, 700 CCA System Voltage 12 Volts Engine Specifications Model In-line Cylinders 4 Displacement (Liters) 2.28 Bore (in/mm) 3.46/88 Stroke (in/mm) 3.70/94 Compression Ratio 21.3:1 Intake Air System Naturally Aspirated Cylinder Head Type Cast Iron OHV Piston Type Emergency Stationary EPA Emissions Compliance Aluminum Engine Lubrication System Oil Pump Type Gear Oil Filter Type Full flow spin-on cartridge Crankcase Capacity (qt/l) 6.87/6.5 Engine Cooling System Type Pressurized radiator Water Pump Pre-lubed, self-seating Fan Speed (rpm) 1800 Fan Diameter (in/mm) 18.11/460 Fan Mode Pusher Fuel System Fuel Type Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel Fuel Pump Type Mechanical Engine Driven Gear Injector Type Mechanical Fuel Supply Line (mm/in) 7.94/0.31 (ID) Fuel Return Line (mm/in) 7.94/0.31(ID) Fuel Specification ASTM Fuel Filtering (microns) 5 Tank Specifications Total Size (gallons/liters) 34/128.7 Usable Size (gallons/liters) 32/121.1 Run Time @ 1/2 Load (hrs) 41
- Customer Reviews