- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2000i Companion operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes them ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long time applications.
- The EU2000i Companion offers one 30A receptacle for RV applications (requires optional adaptor) and one 20A receptacle. The 30A receptacle allows 2 EU2000i models to be run in parallel by way of a simple parallel cord and not an external parallel kit.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2000i Companion offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Need more power? Connect the EU2000i Companion with a regular EU2000i for up to 4000 watts of power.
- Weighing less than 47 pounds, the EU2000i Companion is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
What's in The Box
- Companion Super Quiet Light Weight Inverter 2000W 120v Fuel Efficient Generator w/ Parallel Capability
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Engine Honda GX100 Displacement 98.5cc AC Output 120V 2000W Max. (16.7A)
1600W Rated (13.3A)
Receptacles 30A 125V Locking Plug
20A 125 V Receptacle
DC Output NA Starting System System Recoil Fuel Tank Capacity .95 gal Run Time per Tankful 4hrs. @ Rated Load
9.6 Hrs. @ 1/4 Load
Dimensions L: 20.1"
Noise Level 59 DB(A) @ Rated Load
53 DB(A) @ 1/4 Load
Dry Weight 45.9 Lbs. Residential Warranty 3 Years Commercial Warranty 3 Years
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
October 24th, 2016
Not cheap but certainly a fine product
Comment:I have owned a Honda EU2000i for three years now, and have been extremely pleased with it. On a few occasions there's been the need for a bit more power, so I finally broke down and purchased the Companion generator and parallel cables to union the two generators and double the output. These generators are light enough that most anyone can move them around easily. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to carry it on a long walk, but from the garage to the point of use, or into a vehicle is no problem. The slow speed economy mode makes them super quiet, and it's extremely fuel efficient. Having both the Honda EU2000i and the Honda Companion generator also allows you to be even more fuel efficient, using only one generator when it will supply all your power needs. Electric Generator Depot had the lowest & fast free delivery. Would certainly deal with them again and recommend them to friends.
March 4th, 2016
Great little power plant
Comment:My new Honda EU2000 is as advertised, powerful, lightweight, quiet and starts with one pull. Well worth the premium price. I am using it to provide power for my travel trailer when we are off the grid. The ordering process was easy and my generator arrived in less than a week in perfect condition. Happy camper!
February 22nd, 2016
Comment:Received generator as promised, on time and in good condition ..
February 11th, 2016
Just received mine
Comment:Bought a eu2000ic.. It's an awesome generator.. GeneratorDepot has the best price and delivered on time for free.. Highly recommend GD and Honda !!
February 11th, 2016
Comment:Ordered this unit last week.. They promised 5 day standard delivery.. 5 days it was in my happy hands! Peace of mind is here.. I do highly recommend GenDepot..
October 12th, 2015
Comment:Bought both the EU2000I and EU2000IC. Tested both before first trip to see what I could expect. Love then both. Use the companion the most because of the 30 amp plug. Also tested them together. One of them will handle my A/C or microwave. Connected, I think they will handle everything. Didn't need A/C so, I used the companion once per day to charge batteries. Took about 15 minutes most days.
July 9th, 2015
Own both the EU2000 and EU2000IC Work Great together
Comment:I own both the EU2000I and EU2000IC they work great alone or together. I just use the companion for the 30amp plug if I'm just running microwave or coffee pot in the travel trailer in the morning then if A/C or more power is needed I fire up the other and I got all the power i need. Electric Generator Depot shipped quick the only complaint was being on hold when calling in to place order. Cheapest price I found and I looked everywhere.... Dont hesitate to purchase
May 8th, 2015
Exceeded my expectations !!
Comment:Purchased for use with camper when boondocking. Very satisfied. It's a Honda! Not sure why the 30 amp connector model cost slightly more. It's not that big a deal.
September 12th, 2014
best small generator ever
Comment:Bought to run RV in companion to run A/C. Looked at and used a cheaper 2000 inverter that was suposed to be as quite as honda's, but was not and never sarted easy. Reason for spending the extra money for the honda is because when its hot and muggie out I did not want to be fighting two of the cheaper generators to try and get started. One pull and the Honda starts right up. Two pulls and both are running and the A/C is going also. This site has the best price I could find by far. Showed up in a couple days.
July 27th, 2014
Comment:I haven't seen a lot of reviews about using this generator for a camp trailer. So, here it is. We used this to charge the battery and use the microwave. It is quiet just like the same size Yamaha generator. It ramps up when using the microwave, which is normal. Even with a load on it, it's not loud at all. I borrowed a eu-2000i from another family member to see if hooking two up in parallel would run the air conditioner. It worked like a charm. The noise level of two running together was not loud at all. Very impressed. The bonus is if you have to load it in the back of a truck by yourself, it isn't bad at all. A lot easier than loading a 3000 watt or bigger by yourself.