- Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged. Honda has set the bar on Generator Engines with Reliability, Durability, and Ruggedness.
- The EG6500 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- This Generator has a Long Run Time. It Runs 10 hours @ 50% load (6.3 gal.). A Fuel Efficient Engine and the Smart Technology behind this Generator is what gives it such a long run time.
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- 6500 Watts, 120/240V
- Honda Commercial OHV Engine
- Voltage Selector Switch - 120/240V Operation
- Honda-Exclusive DAVR
- Electronic Circuit Breakers
- Electronic Ignition
- Economic, Portable Power
- Full frame Protection
- Tough One-Piece Welded Frame
- USDA-Qualified Spark Arrestor/Muffler
What's in The Box
- Electronic Start Economic Portable 6500W 120/240v DAVR Long Run Time Generator w/ Oil Alert
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Engine Honda GX390 Displacement 389 Cc AC Output 120/240V 6500W Max. (54.2/27.1A)
5500W Rated (45.8/22.9A)
Receptacles 20A 125V Duplex
30A 125V Locking Plug
30A 125/250V Locking Plug
DC Output N/A Starting System Recoil Only Run Time Per Tankful 7.1 Hrs. @ Rated Load
10.0hrs. @ 1/2 Load
Fuel Tank Capacity 6.3 Gallons DimensionsL L 26.8"
Noise Level 74 DB@ Rated Load Dry Weight 182 Lbs. Residential Warranty 3 Years Commercial Warranty 3 Years
- Customer Reviews