Our Reconditioned items are products that have been briefly used and returned. These items have been fully tested. Each unit has been re-boxed and includes everything you would receive normally such as accessories and documentation. These items come with a fully transferable manufacturer's warranty.
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- Super Quiet
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2000i operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Parallel Capability
- Need more power? Add a second EU2000i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4000 watts of power, or time consuming applications.
- Fuel Efficient
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2000i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long time applications.
- Advanced Inverter
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Lightweight and Compact
- Weighing less than 47 pounds, the EU2000 is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
- 12V - 8.0A DC Output
- Use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
What's in The Box
- 2,000 Watt Inverter Generator (Reconditioned)
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
||120V 2000W max. (16.7A) / 1600W rated (13.3A)
||20A 125V Duplex
||12V, 96W (8A)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Run Time per Tankful
||4hrs. @ rated load / 9.6 hrs. @ 1/4 load
||L: 20.1" / W: 11.4" / H: 16.7"
||59dB(A) @ rated load / 53dB(A) @ 1/4 load