- Honda's innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you've always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. These intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- The EM6500S can power a wide variety of appliances in your home. Anything from a TV and Computers, to Fridges and Freezers. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- Honda's exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. This translates into stable power for sensitive equipment and a more reliable power source for you.
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- Runs approximately 11.2 hours at half load and 8.1 hours at full load. This makes the EM5000S great for overnight power. A Fuel Efficient Engine and the Smart Technology behind this Generator is what gives it such a long run time.Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- Wheel Kit Standard
- Fuel Gauge Standard
- Electronic Circuit Breakers
- USDA-Qualified spark Arrestor/Muffler
- Reinforced Standing Legs
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert
- Recoil Back-Up is Also Included.
- Full Frame Protection
- Low 71 dB(A) Sound Level
- Multiple Front Panel Outlets
- 12V DC Auto Charging
- Easy to Maneuver and Transport.
- Electric Start
What's in The Box
- Low Sound 6500W 120/240v Electric Start iAVR Generator with Wheel Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Engine Honda IGX390 Displacement 389c AC Output 120/240V 6500W Max. (54.2/27.1A)
5500W Rated (45.8/22.9A)
IAVR Output 7000W (58.3/29.2A) For 10 Sec. Receptacles 20A 125V Duplex (2)
30A 125V Locking Plug
30A 125/250V Locking Plug
DC Output 12V, 100W (8.3A) Starting System Electric and Recoil Run Time Per Tankful 6.9 Hrs.@ Rated Load
10.4 Hrs. @ 1/2 Load
Fuel Tank Capacity 6.2 Gallons DimensionsL L 41.1"
Noise Level 73 DB(A) @ Rated Load Dry Weight 243 Lbs. Residential Warranty 3 Years Commercial Warranty 3 Years
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(6 Reviews)
6 Item(s)per page
September 10th, 2017
Comment:Purchased as a replacement, since my Home lite generator blew up at 2am in the last storm we had! With the gas cap in the middle of the fuel tank, it's not the easiest to fill! Other than that very happy so far!
August 5th, 2015
Comment:the farm's well is 560' deep..now when the power goes out we can still pump water to the house and not sound like we're running a tractor and a log splitter...
September 25th, 2014
love my generator
Comment:Used it this week and it worked beautifully!
September 9th, 2014
A great purchase
Comment:Well, Hondas are Hondas. Reliable, well built, well designed. Oh, and instructions you can actually understand. The wheel kit and handle assembly were pretty basic. Watch out for the bolts on the handle locking-clasp, they are bigger than the others. I learned the hard way and stripped two holes in the handle bracket. I went out tand got two smaller bolts the next moring to fit into the holes and used two nuts. Perfect. The generator started easily, and is pretty quiet. We'll use this as an emergency back up to our household electric system so the ease of starting and the noise level was important to us. This generator fits that need. Easy to store. Great features like the auto throttle that powers up or down when a 240 appliance kicks in or out. Saves gas. So far, a great purchase. Great price. Easy shipping, and heck that was free. Can't say enough about Electric Generator Depot as well. Responsive. Answered all my questions. Helped me track the order. Thanks.
May 3rd, 2014
Seem's to be very well built as honda should be for the price.
Comment:It came in as promised on time. It was crated very well and took about an hour to unpack and assemble the wheels - bars and rear stands. I filled it with oil and gas with STA-BIL mixed hooked up the battery. It cranked rite up and is pretty quiet. As I have not needed it yet I don't know what all I can power but as for now I am very pleased
July 19th, 2013
Everything one would expect with a Honda!!!
Comment:Product specs and purchase administration were exactly as advertised. I was able to track the generator using the freight forwarder's website from the time it departed California until received by the in-state branch office. I received a phone call to coordinate home delivery and the truck arrived within the time slot promised. The driver used a pallet jack to move the pallet and generator to the truck's lift gate, dropped it onto the driveway. I simply cut the banding and used a dolly cart to bring the generator to the garage. Assembly took an hour, including adding oil, and the generator fired up shortly after gas hit the cylinders. Love the electric start and the low noise level that this new series generator emits. Electrician came the next day and three hours later I had backup capability for the Michigan winters.
6 Item(s)per page