- 115 Volt operation allows the pump to be plugged into a standard outlet. (GFCI is recommended).
- The pump won't rust or corrode, minimizing costly repairs and replacement. The 304 stainless steel is an industrial grade, again minimizing damage and reducing the need for repairs.
- Operates on continuous duty in temperatures of up to 104°, and intermittent duty up to 140°. Since this pump can be used 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, it is suitable for any application that needs to move water from one place to another on a continuous basis.
- Honda submersible pumps use a mechanical float switch instead of mercury, eliminating the use of hazardous materials in the pump.
- Move slurry and dirty liquids without the worry of damaging the pump.
- Shielded ball bearings, both top and bottom, add significantly to the longevity of the pump.
- Oil lubricated double mechanical seals prevents damage to the seal if the pump is run dry.
- Great for applications where space is tight.
- No need to worry about the water level for the pump!
- If the pump overheats, it automatically resets itself after the pump cools down. This is designed to protect the motor from periodic overheating.
- 1hp 115V Submersible Trash Pump
- Side Discharge
- 150 Gal./Min Capacity
- Solids Handling Capability Up To 2"
- Automatic Non-Mercury Float Switch
- Rated For Continuous Use
What's in The Box
- Submersible Water Pump with Side Discharge 1 hp 115V
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Pump Type Submersible Trash Pump Starting Type Automatic Casing Stainless Steel Motor (HP) 1 Voltage 115 Starting Amps 47 Running Amps 11.1 Duty Continuous Motor Insulation Class F Overhead Protection Built-In Thermal Automatic Reset Discharge Type Side Discharge Capacity 150 Gpm Max. Head 42 Ft. Port Diameter 2.0 FNPT Maximum Pressure 18 Psi Solids Handling 2" Impeller Single Channel Stainless Steel Seals Tandem Mechanical Carbon/Ceramic-Upper
Cord Length 25 Feet Cord Type Heavy-Duty 115V Dimensions L 9.0"
Pump Diameter 9.0" Dry Weight 41 Lbs. Residential Warranty 1 Year Commercial Warranty 1 Year
- Customer Reviews