- 115 Volt operation allows the pump to be plugged into a standard outlet. (GFCI is recommended).
- The pump won't rust or corrode, minimizing costly repairs and replacement. The 304 stainless steel is an industrial grade, again minimizing damage and reducing the need for repairs.
- Operates on continuous duty in temperatures of up to 104°, and intermittent duty up to 140°. Since this pump can be used 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, it is suitable for any application that needs to move water from one place to another on a continuous basis.
- Honda submersible pumps use a mechanical float switch instead of mercury, eliminating the use of hazardous materials in the pump.
- Move slurry and dirty liquids without the worry of damaging the pump.
- Great for applications where space is tight.
- Shielded ball bearings, both top and bottom, add significantly to the longevity of the pump.
- Oil lubricated double mechanical seals prevents damage to the seal if the pump is run dry.
- If the pump overheats, it automatically resets itself after the pump cools down. This is designed to protect the motor from periodic overheating.
- 1/2 Hp 115V Submersible Pump
- Top Discharge
- 70 Gal./Min. Capacity
- Automatic Non-Mercury Float Switch
- Double Mechanical Seal Construction
- Rated For Continuous Use
What's in The Box
- Submersible Water Pump with Top Discharge 1/2 hp 115V
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Pump Type Submersible Standard Starting Type Automatic Casing Stainless Steel Motor (HP) 1/2 Voltage 115 Starting Amps 36 Running Amps 9 Duty Continuous Motor Insulation Class F Overhead Protection Built-In Thermal Automatic Reset Discharge Type Top Discharge Capacity 70 Gpm Max. Head 44 Ft. Port Diameter 1.5" FNPT Maximum Pressure 19 Psi Solids Handling 0.375" Impeller Stainless Steel Seals Tandem Mechanical Carbon/Ceramic-Upper
Cord Length 50 Feet Cord Type Heavy-Duty 115V Dimensions W 8.3" H 17.2" Pump Diameter 8.3" Dry Weight 27 Lbs. Residential Warranty 1 Year Commercial Warranty 1 Year
- Customer Reviews