Our Honda Scratch and Dent items are products with minor cosmetic issues. These items have been registered with Honda "but have not been used" or refurbished and still includes a manufacturer's warranty. Each unit has been reboxed, and includes everything you would normally receive with the unit; such as accessories and documentation.
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, including a furnace, fridge, microwave, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units, and much more.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU3000iS operates at 49 to 58dB(A), which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU3000iS offers great fuel efficiency. Runs from 7.2 to 20 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Need more power? Add a second EU3000iS for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable for up to 6000 watts of power.
- The EU3000iS has a DC outlet for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
- Packs plenty of power to start up even RV A/C units up to 13500 BTUs.
- Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- 3000 Watts / 120V
- Convenient Electric Start
- Super Quiet
- Fuel Efficient
- Inverter Equipped
What's in The Box
- Super Quiet Light Weight Inverter 3000W 120v Fuel Efficient Generator - Scratch and Dent
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Engine Honda GX200 Displacement 196cc AC Output 120V 3000W Max.(25A) 2800W Rated (23.3A) Receptacles 20A 125V Duplex(30A 125V Locking Plug) DC Output 12V, 144W (12A) Starting System Recoil, Electric Fuel Tank Capacity 3.4 Gals. Run Time Per Tankful 7.2 Hrs. @ Rated Load(20 Hrs. @ 1/4 Load) Dimensions L 25.8" W 18.9" H 22.4" Noise Level 58 DB(A) @ Rated Load(49 DB(A) @ 1/4 Load) Dry Weight 134 Lbs Residential Warranty 3 Years Commercial Warranty 3 Years
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
July 24th, 2013
Just like new
Comment:I could not have been more satisfied with this buy. Just like new and runs like a champ.
1 Item(s)per page