- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from "walking" away or "burying" itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- The strainer allows up to 8 mm (5/16 in.) solids to pass through, helping to prevent clogging.
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- The WB20 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- General Purpose, Centrifugal 2" Pump
- Durable Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Easy Starting OHV Commercial Engine
- 152 Gal./Min. Capacity
- Cast Iron Volute And Impeller
What's in The Box
- 2'' Water Pump
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Engine GX120 Displacement 118cc Bore And Stroke 2.4" X 1.7" Compression Ratio 8.5:1 Oil Alert Std Pump Type Centrifugal, Self-Priming Volute Rigid Mounted Cast Iron Impeller Cast Iron Mechanical Seal (Pump Case / Impeller) Silicon Carbide / Silicon Carbide Priming Time 110 Sec @ 16.4 Ft. Drive System Direct Discharge Capacity 164 Gal / Min Suction Port Diameter 2" NPT Discharge Port Diameter 2" NPT Total Head Lift 105 Ft. Suction Head Lift 26 Ft. Maximum Pressure 45 Psi Solids Handling N/A Dimensions L 19.3"
Dry Weight 44 Lb. Fuel Consumption @ Maximum Discharge 0.31 Gal / Hr Minimum Run Time 1.7 Hr Strainer Part # 78325-YG3-000 Residential Warranty 3 Years Commercial Warranty 3 Years
- Customer Reviews