- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- The WB30 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- The strainer allows up to 8 mm (5/16 in.) solids to pass through, helping to prevent clogging.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from "walking" away or "burying" itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- 3 Year Warranty
- 275 Gal./Min. Capacity
- Cast Iron Volute And Impeller
- General Purpose, Centrifugal 3" Pump
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Easy Starting Honda OHV Commercial Engine
What's in The Box
- 3" Water Pump
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Engine GX160 Displacement 163cc Bore And Stroke 2.7" X 1.8" Compression Ratio 8.5:1 Oil Alert Std. Pump Type Centrifugal, Self-Priming (Pump Case / Impeller) Volute Rigid Mounted Cast Iron Impeller Cast Iron Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide (Pump Case / Impeller) Priming Time 150 Sec @16.4 Ft. Drive System Direct Discharge Capacity 275 Gal/Min. Suction Port Diameter 3" NPT Discharge Port Diameter 3" NPT Total Head Lift 85 Ft. Suction Head Lift 26 Ft. Maximum Pressure 37 Psi Solids Handling N/A Dimensions L 20.1" W 15.2" H 17.9" Dry Weight 60 Lb. Strainer Part #78325-YG4-000 Residential Warranty 3 Years Commercial Warranty 3 Years
- Customer Reviews