- Because it can run without water, the WDP30 is perfect for areas with slow seepage. For example, work sites where groundwater is slowly seeping in.
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Honda's WDP30 diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pumps that can pump thick sludge or water containing large solids. Instead of an impeller and a volute, diaphragm pumps use a neoprene diaphragm. The WDP30 offers an exceptional value for construction, industrial, and agricultural applications.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from "walking" away or "burying" itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- With 3" ports, the WDP30 can easily pass solids up to 2.4" through the Rock Channel.
- Features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Allows large solids and high amounts of sediment to pass through the pump without harming the components
- Dry, Self-Priming 3" Diaphragm Pump
- Honda OHV Commercial Engine
- 80 Gal./Min Capacity
- Perfect For Low Volume, Dry Run Operation
- Special "Rock Channel" and Spring Loaded Connecting Rod Help Prevent Case Damage
What's in The Box
- 3'' Diaphragm Pump
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Engine GX120 Displacement 118 Cc Bore And Stroke 2.4" X 1.7" Compression Ratio 8.5:1 Oil Alert Std Pump Type Diaphragm Priming Time 20 Sec. At 20.0 Ft. Drive System Direct Discharge Capacity 80 Gals./Min. Suction Port Diameter 3" NPT Discharge Port Diameter 3" NPT Total Head Lift 50 Ft. Suction Head Lift 16 Ft Dry, 24 Ft.Primed Maximum Pressure N/A Solids Handling 2.4" Dimensions L 31.5" W 30.5" H 25.7" Dry Weight 163 Lbs. Strainer Part #M51-0000-080 Residential Warranty 3 Years Commercial Warranty 3 Years
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
June 15th, 2014
Awesome pump for moving muck!
Comment:I have rented multiple single stage diaphragm pumps for removing muck from around my lake dock. This one is 10X better than anything I've used before! Granted, the ones I rented were used and abused. However, the WDP30 is much quieter and doesn't throw me around while I'm trying to control the intake hose. It is also very tolerant of solids (weeds, sticks,, rocks, etc.) and primes very quickly. I highly recommend this pump
1 Item(s)per page