- Designed for pumping industrial and agricultural chemicals
- The WMP20 features EPDM seals, a type of rubber material that is designed to be compatible with a wide range of chemicals.
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- The WMP20's reinforced thermoplastic housing, volute and impeller improve chemical resistance.
- The Heavy duty full frame protection Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from "walking" away or "burying" itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- 134 Gal./Min Capacity
- 3 Year Warranty
- 61 Psi Max.
- High Pressure 2" Pump
- Cast Iron Volute And Impeller
- Easy Starting Honda OHV Commercial Engine
What's in The Box
- 2'' Ag/Chemical Pump
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Engine GX160 Displacement 163cc Bore And Stroke 2.7" X 1.8" Compression Ratio 8.5:1 Oil Alert Std Pump Type Multi-Purpose Centrifugal Self-Priming, Centrifugal Self-Priming Volute Rigid Mounted Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester Impeller Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester Mechanical Seal Carbon/Ceramic (Pump Case / Impeller) Priming Time 65 Sec. @ 16.4 Ft. Discharge Capacity 220 Gals./Min. Suction Port Diameter 2" NPT Discharge Port Diameter 2" NPT Total Head Lift 105 Ft. Suction Head Lift 26 Ft. Maximum Pressure 45 Psi Dimensions L 20.5" W 15.7" H 17.7" Dry Weight 56 Lbs. Strainer Part #78325-YE0-003 Residential Warranty 3 Years Commercial Warranty 3 Years
- Customer Reviews