- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Specially designed for job sites and applications where high volume trash water capacity is needed.
- The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- The WT20 is designed for quick and easy service. An easy access service port makes clean-out quick.
- The WB20 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from "walking" away or "burying" itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- A convenient multi-tool is provided for easy removal and installation of the pump case, for tightening and removal of the priming plug and drain plug, and for tightening and removal of the hose coupling.
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- The unique shape improves priming and higher discharge capacity. Wide vanes are designed to resist wear and maximize durability.
- Heavy-Duty 2" Construction Trash Pump
- Easy Starting Honda OHV Engine
- 187 Gal./Min Capacity
- Solid Handling Capability Up To 13/16"
- Cast Iron Volute And Impeller
- Quick Clean Out Port
What's in The Box
- 2'' Trash Pump - Power Equipment
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Engine GX160 Displacement 163 Cc Bore And Stroke 2.7" X 1.8" Compression Ratio 8.5:1 Oil Alert Std Pump Type Trash Centrifugal Self-Priming Volute Rigid Mounted Cast Iron W/ Stainless Wear Plate Impeller Conical Cast Iron Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide Priming Time 70 Sec. @ 16.4 Ft. Drive System Direct Discharge Capacity 187 Gal./Min. Suction Port Diameter 2" Discharge Port Diameter 2" Total Head Lift 98 Ft. Suction Head Lift 26 Ft. Maximum Pressure 42 Psi Solids Handling 13/16" Dimensions L 24.4" W 18.1" H 18.3" Dry Weight 104 Lbs. Strainer Part #78325-YG0-003 Residential Warranty 3 Years Commercial Warranty 3 Years
- Customer Reviews