DuroMax XP4850EH 4,850-Watt Dual Fuel Hybrid Generator w/ Electric Start
As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The DuroMax XP4850EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator's run time. With the XP4850EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. And unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad. The DuroMax XP4850EH unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. It offers the switching capability of running on Propane or Gasoline fuels. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability.
Power Boost Technology
Double the 120V power for applications and RV's
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
- Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Simply use the E-Z 1-Pull Recoil Cord to start the Generator.
- Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Rest assured, you are buying a quality unit at a low price from one of the largest Generator Sellers on eBay. We meet and exceed strict eBay standards while having the feedback that speaks volumes about these units.
- Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Durable DuroMax 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Heavy-duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- The generator sits on a frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run Time Gasoline - Up to 10 Hours at 1/2-Load.
- Run Time Propane - Up to 10 Hours at 1/2-Load on 20 lb. Tank.
- Low oil shut-off protects the engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP4850EH Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in an RV to basic house power. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4850EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. DuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always Factory Authorized Outlet offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are user-friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
|Max AC Output||4,850 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||3,850 Watts|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Engine||7Hp DuroMax Air Cooled OHV Engine|
|Low Oil lamp/Shutoff||Yes|
|Start Type||Electric and Recoil|
|Run Time on Gasoline||Up to 8 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Run Time on Propane||Up to 9 hours at 1/2 Load on 20 lb. Tank|
|EPA Approved||EPA and CARB Compliance/50-State Status|
|Max Torque||9.7 ft-lbs|
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators all carry a 3 Year Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4850EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP4850EH Electric Start Generator.
- Extra large 8 Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Excelente product im happy i really like it
Haven't used it in actual need, but arrived as advertised, on time, and fully functional. An excellent value-now to test it in an actual power outage.
I fired up the generator for the first time yesterday on propane. The machine started with no problem. I put a light load (heat gun) to test the governor response, and was satisfied with my results after cycling a few times. I am thus far satisfied with my short term results, but am more interested in the long term. I am new to the dual fuel game, however, I like the concept.
More important, is the response time of the EGD group for their speedy response and delivery of my purchase(delivered 2 days to my home in Hawaii)
I have been remodeling a house, the electrical is not turned on, so I have been using this generator the entire time to run a table saw and all of my power tools. This is a great generator ,it has worked long hours flawlessly. TJ
It is well built and arrived in good condition after coming from California to South Carolina. Assembly was very easy although the manual needs come correcting. I will always run mine on propane as I have had experience with hurricanes and emergency generators and finding and storing gasoline before. Propane can be stored indefinitely without deteriorating and you don't have to clean out the tank and carb. after each use. The only thing I feel that is missing is an idle position when the generator is unloaded. I run 2 refrigerators and switch off to an A/C unit if needed but these all cycle on and off and it seems wastful for the genset to be turning 3600 rpm when unloaded.
Other than that it started on the first try with propane fuel, handled the loads I put on and never went above 69 db noise level (according to the app on my cell). It is put away and I hope I never have to use it. Just have to remember to charge the battery every few months if I don't want to crank it by hand.