Honda EU2200i-PKIT 2,200-Watt 120V EU22000i and EU2200ic Companion Parallel Combo Kit
45-Day Money Back
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Need more power? Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time consuming applications.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long time applications.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Weighing less than 47 pounds, the EU2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
- Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- Use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
What's in The Box
- (1) Honda EU2200i Generator
- (1) Honda EU2200ic Companion Generator
- (1) Honda EU2200i(c) Parallel Cables
- (2) 50-Foot Tri Tap Round Extension Cord
- (1) 100-Foot Round Extension Cord
- (2) Honda EU2200i Generator Covers
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Engine Speed||4,000 Rpm - 4,500 Rpm
(W/ Eco Throttle Switch Off)
|Unit Peak Wattage||2,200 Watts|
|Unit Running Wattage||1,800 Watts|
|Amperage||15A - 18.3A|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||.95 US Gal / 3.6 L|
|Engine Oil Capacity||14 oz. / .44 L|
|Noise Level||62 dB at Rated Load
53 dB at 1/4 Load
|Receptacles||20A 120v Duplex|
|Ignition System||Full Transistor|
|Unit Length||20 in.|
|Unit Width||11.4 in.|
|Unit Height||16.7 in.|
|Shipping Weight||121 lbs.|