Yamaha EF2600 171cc 2,600-Watt 120-Volt 21.6-Amp Brushless Gas Powered Generator
- When you are looking for a hard-working, versatile generator that delivers excellent value, the EF2600 is ideal. With 2600-watt output, it is good to have in a home emergency to power most appliances (separately). Also tough and durable on the job site.
- The EF2600 features a maintenance free brushless alternator, a low-vibration 4-point mounting system inside a rugged frame for smooth, quiet performance.
- Thanks to a larger-capacity fuel tank, it delivers over 7.8 hours of power.
- Yamahaa„s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Accessory Cover - Added protection, includes a storage pocket for Ownera„s manual, tool kit, and battery charging cables
- Accessory Hour Meter/Tachometer - Keep track of running time for service needs
- Am/WattTM Appliance Load Tester - Gives quick, accurate readout of watts or amps used by 120 volt AC electrical devices
- 4-STROKE, OHV
- Single cylinder, air-cooled engine improved efficiency, increased reliability and quieter operation
- AC VOLTMETER
- Provides easy-to-read voltage output
- AC NON-FUSE THERMAL BREAKER
- Peace of mind and added durability
- AUTO-DECOMPRESSION SYSTEM
- Reduces compression for easier starting
- BRUSHLESS ALTERNATOR
- Maintenance free and reliable
- LARGE 2.9 GALLON FUEL TANK
- Provides 11 hours of continuous operation @ rated load
- RUGGED FULL ROLLOVER FRAME
- Added durability and protects generator engine and fuel tank
- RUBBER VIBRATION ISOLATION MOUNTS
- Reduces vibration and increases smooth operation
- MECHANICAL GOVERNOR
- Maintains engine speed to deliver consistent AC output
- OIL WATCH WARNING SYSTEM
- Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs and minimizes down time. Provides added peace of mind and enhances long-term durability
- 50 STATE LEGAL
- Meets EPA emissions and CARB regulations
What's in The Box
- 2600 Watt 120V 21.6 AMP Industrial Grade Generator with Brushless Alternator and Oil Watch System
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum AC Output||2600 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||2300 Watts|
|Rated / Maximum AC Current||19 / 21.6 Amps @ 120V|
|Engine||Air-Cooled, OHV Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke|
|L X W X H||20.1 X 16.3 X 16.7 In|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.9 Gal|
|Continuous Operation At Rated Load||8.5 Hrs|
|Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load)||68.0 DBA|
|Dry Weight||92.6 Lb|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited Warranty|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I would highly recommend this generator , simple , quiet, turns on without any hesitation. As well brushless design for years of maintenance free. Clean voltage output.
Has fuel gauge on top of fuel tank and volt meter. Very easy to do maintaince in changing motor oil and removing the air filter and sparkplug as well has spark arrestor on exhaust.
Can't go wrong with Yamaha quality!
I bought this generator to power our 32' 5th wheel RV. First time we used it, I started it up at 8pm with the outside temp at 55 degrees. We had it on the ground at the rear of the RV. It got down to 32 degrees that night. It easily powered the RV heater all night and ran until 9am the next morning when I shut it off with still 1/4 tank of fuel left. It's very quiet and very reliable.