- Honda's innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you've always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. These intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- The EM4000S can power a wide variety of appliances in your home. Anything from a TV and Computers, to Fridges and Freezers. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Rugged Generators.
- Honda's exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. This translates into stable power for sensitive equipment and a more reliable power source for you.
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- Runs approximately 16 hours at half load and 10.1 hours at full load. This makes the EM4000S great for overnight power. A Fuel Efficient Engine and the Smart Technology behind this Generator is what gives it such a long run time.
- Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- Fuel Gauge Standard
- Electronic Circuit Breakers
- USDA-Qualified Spark Arrestor/Muffler
- Electronic Ignition
- Reinforced Standing Legs
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert
- Recoil Back-Up is Also Included.
- Full Frame Protection
- Low 71 dB(A) Sound Level
- Multiple Front Panel Outlets
- 12V DC Auto Charging
- Easy to Maneuver and Transport.
- Wheel Kit Standard
What's in The Box
- Low Sound 4000W 120/240v Electric Start iAVR 5000w for 10 seconds Long Run Time Generator with Wheel Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Engine Honda IGX270 Displacement 270 Cc AC Output 120/240V 4000W Max. (33.3/16.7A) IAVR Output 3500W Rated (29.2/14.6A)5000W
41.7/20.8A For 10 Sec.
Receptacles 20A 125V Duplex (2)
30A 125V Locking Plug
20A 125/250V Locking Plug
DC Output 12V, 100W (8.3A) Starting System Electric & Recoil Run Time Per Tankful 10.1 Hrs.@ Rated Load
6.0 Hrs. @ 1/2 Load
Fuel Tank Capacity 6.2 Gallons Dimensions L 41.1"
Noise Leve l71 DB(A) @ Rated Load Dry Weight 201 Lbs. Residential Warranty 3 Years Commercial Warranty 3 Years
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
August 10th, 2015
A VERY well made Genset.
Comment:This Honda EM4000S is a replacement for a 15 yr. old Generac 4000XL Generator, which was a good genset, but had a plastic control box and fuel tank and the auto throttle had issues and needed to be adjusted from time to time.. This Honda Genset is very well made, metal tank and metal face for the control box (back side is plastic). I use a EM3500 Electric Start and a EM3800sx at work, which helped me decide on Honda for MY new Genset. Only wish they kept the Volt meter and Low oil cutout light like on the EM3500. As soon as I received the Genset, I installed a GDI Tach/Hour meter to keep track of the service. One nice thing about the Generac was it had a oil filter adaptor which was an accessory which I purchased and added. Not available for the Honda though. On the whole, you can't go wrong with the Honda, even though it is more expensive than the comparable Generac. It IS made to last!
1 Item(s)per page