Black and Decker LLP120 20-Volt Cordless Lithium-Ion Alligator Lopper Chainsaw
Cutting branches and logs is effortless with the cordless Alligator lopper. Powers through wood up to 4 inches thick in one easy motion.
- 20V MAX Lithium battery provides up to 150 1-1/2 In.
- Dual-hand switches must be actuated for cutting to prevent accidental starting.
- Patented clamping jaws grab and cut limbs and brush in one easy motion.
- The heavy-duty cutting bar and chain quickly cut branches and logs up to 4 in. thick.
- Scissor-action makes cutting branches effortless.
- Part of the 20V MAX System - A System that Demands Attention
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
What's in The Box
- Black and Decker 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Alligator Lopper - LLP120
- 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery
- 20-Volt Charger
- Oil Bootle
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||Black and Decker|
|Bar Length (In.)||6 In.|
|Product Dimensions (In.)||24.4 x 7.2 x 11.1 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||7 lbs|