Black and Decker MTE912 6.5-Amp 3-in-1 Trimmer/Edger and Mower
- Trim, edge and mow all in one easy to use trimmer
- Automatic Feed Spool (AFS) ensures trimmer line is continuously fed without the need for bumping or manually changing
- Simple to start and quiet in operation
- Adjustable cutting height and pivoting handle provides maximum control in trimming, mowing and edging applications
- Unique Power Drive transmission prevents bogging down to keep performance at its best
What's in The Box
- Black & Decker MTE912 6.5 Amp 3-in-1 Trimmer/Edger and Mower
- 0.065 in. Auto-Feed Trimmer Line Spools - AF-100
- Cutting Guard
- Auxiliary Handle
- Detachable Mower Deck - MTD100
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Cutting Width:||12 in.|
|Drive Shaft Style:||Straight|
|Drive Shaft Type:||Fixed Shaft|
|Line Diameter:||0.065 in.|
|Line Feed System:||Automatic|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
It does look like a toy, but this thing is a work horse!! I tried it for a few minutes in a very small yard and was sold! Yesterday was my day off so decided to give it a work out. Did some trimming and mowing around the yard, then took it out back where the taller weeds are and just tried this and that and soon was cutting 14 tall weeds! I couldn't believe the power it had and the mower deck actually mulches the weeds up if you go back and forth so there's not much to look at when you're finished. This is the best weed eater I've ever used other than my brother's gas powered one but the B&D mulched up what he had weed eated the day before. Also it is so easy to push doesn't hurt my back like regular weed eaters you have to hold and everything is perfectly even with the deck on when you're finished I used it a lot yesterday with the string that came on it and never ran out. It's not for a big yard but is perfect for mowing under bushes and anything our zero turn can't get up close to. I am a 61 yr. old female and have used a lot of equipment and I highly recommend this three in one (also mulches) to anyone. I haven't tried the edger yet but actually enjoyed my day off with my new TOY!"