Briggs and Stratton 71097 100 Amp 240 Volt Automatic Transfer Switch
- User-friendly control interface with intuitive symbols and visualindicators to inform operator of transfer switch and power source status
- Listed to UL 1008 for optional standby systems, handling total system load including motors and all other electrical loads
- Meets Article 702, NFPA-70 National Electric Code (NEC) requirements
- Nominal service voltage up to 480V 50/60Hz, single phase, and 3 phase AC systems
- True double-throw contacts with inherent mechanical interlocking to prevent connection of generator and utility sources
What's in The Box
- Briggs and Stratton by ASCO 71097 Series 285 100A 1PH-120/240V 2 Pole NEMA 3R Automatic Transfer Switch
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Enclosure Type||NEMA 3R|
|Frequency Type (hz)||60|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.