Briggs & Stratton 104M02-0198-F1 Vertical Engine, Tapped 7/16-20 3/16 in
- Maximizes usable power of the engine when high torque is required
- Pleated paper design provides excellent debris filtration
- Uses mechanical compression release for easy starting with less effort
- Gear-driven system keeps engine well-oiled for continuous protection
- Produces 7.25ft-lbs of torque - Power levels are stated gross torque per SAE J1940
What's in The Box
- Briggs and Stratton 725EXi Series 163cc Vertical Engine Tapped 7/16-20 3/16 in - 104M02-0198-F1
- Owner's Manual
- 2 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Engine Series||B and S EXi|
|Engine Type||4 Cycle OHV|
|Starting System||Recoil Only|
|Dry Weight||19 lbs|
|Max Torque||7.25 lbs|
|Cylinder Bore Type||Aluminum|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.