Briggs & Stratton 1696506 205cc 22-Inch Single-Stage Electric Start Snow Thrower
- Easily clears more heavy and wet snow in less time with a patent-pending SnowShredder Serrated Auger. Fourteen serrated surfaces provide advanced ice chopping and snow clearing power.
- The self-propelled auger clears down to the pavement with little effort and helps propel the unit forward.
- Specially designed to start strong (down to 20 degrees below zero) and power through in the toughest winter conditions, this engine offers uncompromised power and displacement to help you get the job done. Plus, oversized controls provide mitten-friendly operation.
- Push button start offers quick and easy starting, down to 20 degrees below zero.
- Easily change the height and distance snow is thrown with a simple squeeze of the chute mounted handle.
- Easily rotate the chute 200 degrees from left to right with the handle-mounted control knob.
- One-piece auger housing with ball bearings provides extra long life.
- Its compact size makes this snow blower very maneuverable and easier to control, plus, it saves space in your garage or shed.
What's in The Box
- 205cc 22-Inch Single-Stage Snowblower w/ Electric Start - 1696506
- SnowShredder Serrated Auger
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Auger Diameter||10 in.|
|Auger Type||SnowShredder Serrated|
|Chute Control||Quick Chute|
|Chute Deflector Type||Quick Adjust|
|Chute Rotation||200 Degrees|
|Clearing Depth||12.5 in.|
|Clearing Width||22 in.|
|Discharge Distance||30 ft.|
|Drive System||Auger Propelled|
|Engine Type||Single Stage|
|Fuel Capacity||3.2 qt.|
|Starter||Electric with Recoil Back-Up|
|Wheel Size||8 in. x 2 in.|