Briggs and Stratton 30651 2,200-Watt Gas Powered Recoil Start Portable inverter
- Produces smoother power for sensitive electronics such as laptops and gaming systems.
- Built by Briggs and Stratton, this reliability and performance is backed by over 100 years of innovation.
- An H-handle design lets one person easily move the light generator when needed, or also allows two people to conveniently share the load.
- A lightweight design and quiet generator operation makes this the best backup power solution for tailgating, camping, outdoor recreation and emergency power.
- A convenient control panel includes three outlets (one DC and two household) and a USB adapter, offering enough flexibility to power an extensive combination of lights, music, TVs, crock-pots, blenders, personal electronics and more.
- Delivering 1,700 running watts and 2,200 starting watts, this compact and light generator offers big backup power potential.
- A dedicated parallel outlet lets you connect to another PowerSmart Series P2200 or P3000 generator to create an even stronger power source.
- At 59dB operating volume, its quieter than a normal conversation, so it blends into the background of social situations.
- PowerSmart inverter generator technology automatically adjusts the engine speed to protect sensitive electronics like smart phones, tablets and laptops.
What's in The Box
- 2,200-Watt PowerSmart Series Portable Inverter Generator
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Automatic Idle Control||Yes|
|Wheel Type||Never Go Flat|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons)||1|
|Wheel Diameter (in.)||6|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||110|
|Hour MeterDigital Display||Part of Statstation|
|Run Time at Half Load Hours||Up to 6.5 at 25-Percent Load|