Briggs & Stratton 40533 12kW Stanby Generator w/ 100 Amp Symphony II Switch
- Fully Automatic Advanced electronics will detect a utility power outage and automatically start the generator whether you are home or away
- Symphony II Power Management Combined with a Briggs and Stratton atuomatic transfer switch to manage up to two load-dependent 3-ton air conditioner units with Symphony II Remote Modules, sold separately
- Streamlined, Space Saving Design Its sleek, compact profile blends in beautifully with your home's exterior and landscaping, much like your central air conditioner
- Durable Outdoor Enclosure Galvanneal steel provides years of rust proof, outdoor protection - perfect for extreme weather conditions
- Turn-Key Extras Included Battery charger, flex fuel line, hour meter, and installation base. Battery requirement 12 Volt DC, 600 CCA (cold cranking amps), AGM Type with M6 terminal (battery not included)
- Now 60% Quieter Powered by our high-quality Vanguard engine, improved muffler design and re-engineered alternator intake ducting, the new 12kW is 60% quieter than our old 12kW
What's in The Box
- Briggs and Stratton 12kW Stanby Generator w/ 150 Amp Symphony II Switch - 40534
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Decibel Rating||69 dbA|
|Switch Amps||100 amps|
|Switch Circuits||Whole Service|
|ATS Poles||2 Poles|
|Switch Weight||39 lbs|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.