DuroMax XP18HP 440cc 18-Hp Recoil Start Horizontal Gas Powered Engine
- 4 Stroke OHV engine.
- Large 1.7 Gallon Fuel Tank.
- Runs on Standard 87 Octane Gasoline
- Start System: E-Z Pull Recoil Starter.
- Air Cleaner: Dual, Semi-dry, Oil Bath.
- Engine May have slight alternate cosmetic styling
- EPA Approved for Safe Mandated Use
- Applications: Go Karts, Pressure Washers, Trailer Mounted - Mobile Carwashes, Log Splitters, RotoTillers - Cultivators, Water/Trash Transfer Pump.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax 18hp Pull Start Engine
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Displacement:||440cc Bore: 92, Stroke: 66.|
|Max Output:||18.0 HP / 3600 RPM.|
|Max Torque:||26.26 ft/lb.|
|Shaft Size:||1 Diameter, 2 _ Long, _ Keyway,|
|Shaft End:||3/8 Size 24 UNF - Drilled and Tapped|
|Measurement from Center of Shaft to Base:||5|
|Dimensions Of Unit:||16.4L x 17.9W x17.4H|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||1.7 Gallons|
|Average Run Time:||1/2 Gallon Per Hour (at 1/2 load)|
|Dry Weight:||77 lbs|
|Recommended Fuel Type:||Gasoline - 87 Octane Rating Or Better|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I bought this motor for my wood splitter last year.. used it all winter with no problems starts easy.Just started it up and it popped on my 2nd pull after sitting all summer..I do recommend this motor
Mounted to wood chipper-starts easily and no problems after 4 hours of continuous use