DuroMax XP4400E 4400-Watt 7-Hp RV Grade Gas Generator w/ Electric Start and Wheel Kit
45-Day Money Back
- Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease..
- Endless aplications; from Home Standby, Jobsites, to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Voltage Selector switch allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- Generator sits on frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Designed to run on 87 octane gasoline for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff , volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Fuel Consumption, 8 Hours on gasoline depending on load.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle Switch) holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
What's in The Box
- DuroMax 18hp Pull Start Engine
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max AC Output||4,400 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||3,500 Watts|
|Amperage||30A / 15A|
|Max. Torque||9.7 ft-lbs.|
|Run Time at 1/2 Load||8 Hours|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Start Type||Electric Recoil|
|Shipping Weight||129 lbs.|