DuroMax XP650WP 208cc 220-Gpm 3,600-Rpm 3" Gasoline Engine Portable Water Pump
- DuroMax 208cc Air cooled O.H.V Gasoline Engine.
- 3-Inch Inlet and Discharge Connections.
- Priming Port and Stainless Steel Shaft.
- NPT (National Pipe Thread) Threads for Easy Connections.
- Can Be Used for Draining Pools, Lakes, Dredging, to Floods and more!
- Includes Accessories for Easy Operation.
- Ease Of Use: Anyone can use it - EZ-Pull Recoil Start System allows for simple startup without multiple pulls.
- Functionality: Pump out a flooded trench, fill or empty water storage tanks, irrigate fields and more!
- Move Volume Quickly: Capable of Emptying a 40,000 Gallon Pool in about a dismal 3 Hours.
- Professional Grade: Cast-Iron Impeller and Volute helps maximize Pump life.
- Protection: If a flood strikes, be prepared and safe your valuable investments.
- Out Of Box Operation: Included accessories allow for out of the box operation.
What's in The Box
- 3-Inch Water Pump
- Intake Hose-End Strainer
- Threaded Hose Connectors
- Threaded Hose Clamps
- Tool Kit with Spark Plug Wrench
- Owners Manual
- Note: Suction and Discharge Hoses Sold Separately
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Inlet and Discharge Connections||3-Inch|
|Maximum Overhead Lift||91-Ft.|
|Maximum Suction Lift||26-Ft.|
|Maximum Flow Rate||220 GPM|
|Dimensions Of Unit (In.)||22 Long x 18 Wide 18 High|
|Approved||EPA and CARB Compliance/50-State Status|
|Air Cooled Engine||4 Stroke|
|Max Output||3600 RPM|
|Max Torque||13.2 Nm / 9.7 ft/lb|
|Engine Size (CC)||208cc, Bore 69, Stroke, 55|
|Average Fuel Consumption||2.4 Hours depending on load|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.