DuroStar DS4400E 4400-Watt 7-Hp Air Cooled OHV Gas Generator w/ Electric Start and Wheel Kit
The DuroStar DS4400E 4,400 Watt Generator is the #1 selling Generator available from DuroStar. It features a fully loaded Power Panel that is the main control center for the Generator. On the Power Panel, you can find the RV Switch, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA and CARB approved and are also safe to use in U.S. National Parks with the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. It is powered by a 7HP DuroStar Engine which is Air Cooled and able to handle large loads with ease. This workhorse of the DuroStar line can operate anything from Air Compressors, Air Conditioners to Basic Home Power (lights and fridge). The DS4400E is a tried and true piece of equipment. It is well worth its weight in gold; as soon as the box is opened you will be amazed at the amount of thought and science that was put into designing this unit. The Generator ships mail-ordered packaged, which means everything is carefully packed within foam; as well the engine, which is braced to prevent shipping damage. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units. The DuroStar DS4400E unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroStar XP4400E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in an RV to basic house power. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4400E features a user-friendly, Electric and Recoil Start, that's easier than starting a lawnmower. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, so they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. All DuroStar Generators are user-friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Power Boost Technology
Double the 120V power for applications and RV's
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
- Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Simply turn the key and start the Generator.
- Simply use the E-Z 1-Pull Recoil Cord to start the Generator.
- Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
- Low oil shut-off protects the engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroStar Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroStar offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroStar Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
|Max AC Output||4,4000 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||3,500 Watts|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Engine||7Hp DuroStar Air Cooled OHV Engine|
|Low Oil lamp/Shutoff||Yes|
|Start Type||Electric and Recoil|
|Run Time @ 50% Maximum Output||Up to 8 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|EPA Approved||EPA and CARB Compliance/50-State Status|
What's in The Box
- DuroStar DS4400E Electric Start Generator.
- Extra large 8 Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Bought this generator unfortunately after the big power outage of July. It came packaged well. I put the wheels on, added oil and it fired right up. The engine runs very smoothly and quiet. I ran the engine in for a couple hours while testing it out with various power tools and such and then changed the oil so itll be ready to go when I need it.
Ordering was a breeze. The girl that took my order was very friendly.
Happy with the purchase. I bought it for my rv and so far have had no problems. Great deal!
The power goes out a few times a year in our neighborhood during the summer and I'm just sick of sweating all night long and not being able to sleep. I looked for an inexpensive generator that would give us power for a portable AC unit, refrigerator, lights, etc. After seeing all 8 reviews giving this baby 5 stars, and free shipping, I decided to order it. It arrived faster than stated and the electric start worked perfectly. I didn't have to use the pull start at all. I just tested it out with an industrial style fan in the garage as a test and it worked great. It's pretty quiet for a motor but I don't have any experience with generators, so I don't know what is loud. So far, I really like it and I hope it's reliable for years to come.
I Bought this Generator after Hurricane Irene last year and did not use it until Hurrice Sandy, gassed it up added oil and one pull and wee were in business, I ran this for 7 days and powered 2 refrigerators, 2 TV's, my well pump and a number of lights without a hitch, it paid for itself pretty much right out of the box, would and have recommended this unit to a number of people.
I bought this two days before Irene struck NJ. It would have been an awesome deal with the free shipping, but I paid for 1 day shipping since I ordered it on a Thurs. morning and got it on Friday afternoon. My wife thought I was crazy until we lost power. We are now on our 3rd day running it and it has been great! Powered my refrigerator the whole time, lights, tv and I have a line running to my neighbors for a pump. Easy to assemble, started up on the first pull and I've averaged 8 to 9 hours on the 4 gallon tank.