DuroStar DS4850EH 4,850-Watt Dual Fuel Hybrid Generator w/ Electric Start
- Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Simply turn the key and start the Generator.
- Simply use the E-Z 1-Pull Recoil Cord to start the Generator.
- Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- Generator sits on frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff , volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run Time Gasoline - Up to 8 Hours at 1/2-Load
- Run Time Propane - Up to 9 Hours at 1/2-Load on 20 lb. Tank
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
What's in The Box
- DuroStar DS4850EH Electric Start Generator.
- Extra large 8 Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max AC Output (Watts)||4850|
|Rated AC Output (Watts)||3850|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons)||4|
|Engine||7Hp DuroStar Air Cooled OHV Engine|
|Low Oil lamp/Shutoff||Yes|
|Start Type||Electric and Recoil|
|Run Time on Gasoline||Up to 8 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Run Time on Propane||Up to 9 hours at 1/2 Load on 20 lb. Tank|
|EPA Approved||EPA and CARB Compliance/50-State Status|
|Amps||30 / 15|
|120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles||2|
|120V/240V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles||1|
|10A 12V Utility Connection||1|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
It is well built and arrived in good condition after coming from California to South Carolina. Assembly was very easy although the manual needs come correcting. I will always run mine on propane as I have had experience with hurricanes and emergency generators and finding and storing gasoline before. Propane can be stored indefinitely without deteriorating and you don't have to clean out the tank and carb. after each use. The only thing I feel that is missing is an idle position when the generator is unloaded. I run 2 refrigerators and switch off to an A/C unit if needed but these all cycle on and off and it seems wastful for the genset to be turning 3600 rpm when unloaded.
Other than that it started on the first try with propane fuel, handled the loads I put on and never went above 69 db noise level (according to the app on my cell). It is put away and I hope I never have to use it. Just have to remember to charge the battery every few months if I don't want to crank it by hand.
was hard to get the shipping plate off as we are older and not much strength but friend helped and it is very quiet running and easy to start my husband thinks its great and he is 80 yrs.old
Product arrived in four days via FED EX Ground in great shape. Well boxed for shipping with padding. Easy to assemble, battery was fully charged, added oil, hooked up LP gas and it started right up. Very quiet compared to past units I had. It is nicely finished. I wanted something for storms to run my side by side and a window ac unit and this fits my needs. Like the fact that it used three types of fuel. Customer support was terrific when we checked order/shipping since we had a storm coming at us. Do not overlook this dandy unit.
Easy to assemble. You do need a ratchet wrench. I think this is a great value. I am now ready for a hurricane in Houston. I plan to only run on propane. Very quite. No stinky odor while running. It looks nice. I plan to keep it in my garage and roll it out to my covered patio for use. Quality looks to be very good.
Product arrived packed well. Started up easily on propane. I have not gas yet. I plugged my travel trailer in and the generator breaker tripped when the A/C compressor kicked on. I emailed the service department, Matthew told me how to correct the problem and my generator does exactly what I expected it to do! Wasn't a problem with the generator, it was a problem with my adapter cord not being compatible, yet he still helped me through it. Great product and great customer service!