DuroStar DS7000Q 6,500 Watt Enclosed Diesel Portable Generator - Remote Start
45-Day Money Back
Ideal for use on farms and ranches, maintenance, construction, and even emergency power outages at home, the DuroStar DS7000Q diesel-powered generator cranks out an impressive 6,000 peak watts of power and a constant of 5,500 watts. It features a fully enclosed frame, and its combination of super quiet muffler and soundproofing help to reduce engine noise. The 4-cycle air-cooled, single-cylinder diesel engine uses an advanced direct fuel injection system for low fuel consumption, and it comes standard with a dependable, maintenance free alternator with automatic voltage regulator.
Power Boost Technology
Double the 120V power for applications and RV's
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
12 hours Continuous on a full tank of diesel
- DuroStar 4-stroke single-cylinder direct injection engine.
- Remote start and/or Electric start for easy use.
- Dependable, maintenance-free alternator with automatic voltage regulator.
- Full-power panel with keyed ignition, oil alert automatic shutdown for low oil pressure, volt meter, circuit breakers, low fuel indicator and power outlets.
- 12 hours of continuous operating capability on a single tank of fuel.
- Fully protected 12-volt, 120-volt and 220-volt outlets.
- Ground fault interrupter 120-volt outlet (GFI) for safe operation.
- Vibration isolation mounting between engine/alternator feet and base frame reduce vibration and improving durability.
- Super quiet muffler and soundproofing reduces engine noise.
- Single-phase power, fully enclosed frame.
Easy To Start.
With the electric start, it's as simple to get this generator going as turning on your car. And with the wireless remote start, you don't have to stand over the generator to fire it up.
The DS7000Q has a 12-hour run time at 1/2 load, and it has a 3.83-gallon fuel tank that also includes an easily readable gauge. The enclosed frame offers vibration isolation mounting between the engine/alternator feet and base frame to reduce vibration and improve durability. This generator is also easily portable thanks to the wheel kit. Other features include a super quiet muffler that reduces engine noise, built-in spark arrestor, and automatic low-oil shut off to protect the engine. Backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroStar Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroStar offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroStar Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
|Max AC Output||6,000 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||5,500 Watts|
|Engine||186F Diesel Powered Motor|
|Power Frequency||60 Hertz|
|Runtime||12 Hours Continuous|
|Enclosure||Fully Enclosed Steel Frame|
|Mobility Kit||Wheels Built-in|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Cooling System||Force Air-Cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.83 Gallons|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||37.8in x 22in. x 30.3in.|
|Product Weight||305 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||355 lbs.|
The power panel features the main controls, including start switch, volt meter, and circuit breaker. It offers two 120-volt, 20-amp, 3-prong outlets (with ground fault interrupter) to supply power to all of your home appliances, plus two twist-lock outlets for high-powered tools: one 120-volt, 30-amp, 3-prong outlet and one 120/240-volt, 30-amp, 4-prong outlet.
120/240v 30A Twist Lock Outlet
120v 30A Twist Lock Outlet
120v 20A Standard Outlet
What's in The Box
- DuroStar DS7000Q Silent Diesel Generator.
- Remote for Remote Start.
- Battery for Electric Start.
- Maintenance Tool Kit.
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.