Generac 6335 200-Amp 12,500-Watt Non-Fuse Outdoor Manual Transfer Switch
45-Day Money Back
- Safely switch from utility to 50-amp portable generator power in an emergency.
- Interchangeable circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace or expand the circuits in your switch.
- Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace (gas/oil only), well pump and septic pump.
- Includes a 30-Amp generator main breaker and a 200-Amp utility main breaker.
What's in The Box
- Generac 200-amp 12,500-Watt utility main breaker Transfer Switch - 6335
- 30-Amp generator main breaker
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Circuits||200 Amp Service Entrance|
|Generator Main Amperage||50 Amp|
|Utility Main Amperage||200 Amp|
|Max. # of spaces for branch circuits||12 spaces|
|Enclosure Type||NEMA 3R|
|Compatibility||GP15000E, GP17500E, XG10000E, XP10000E|
|Product Dimesnsions (In.)||18 x 4 x 18 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||19 lbs|