Generac 6335 200-Amp 12,500-Watt Non-Fuse Outdoor Manual Transfer Switch
- Safely switch from utility to 50-amp portable generator power in an emergency.
- Interchangeable circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace or expand the circuits in your switch.
- Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace (gas/oil only), well pump and septic pump.
- Includes a 30-Amp generator main breaker and a 200-Amp utility main breaker.
What's in The Box
- Generac 200-amp 12,500-Watt utility main breaker Transfer Switch - 6335
- 30-Amp generator main breaker
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Circuits||200 Amp Service Entrance|
|Generator Main Amperage||50 Amp|
|Utility Main Amperage||200 Amp|
|Max. # of spaces for branch circuits||12 spaces|
|Enclosure Type||NEMA 3R|
|Compatibility||GP15000E, GP17500E, XG10000E, XP10000E|
|Product Dimesnsions (In.)||18 x 4 x 18 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||19 lbs|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.