Generac 7034 15,000-Watt Air Cooled EcoGen Synergy Back up Standby Generator
- G-Flex Technology- Unlike competitive units that run at a constant speed, patented G-Flex technology allows the Generac Synergy to run at lower speeds when household electrical demand is light. That means significantly quieter operation at normal capacity, less fuel consumption when you need less electricity, and cleaner power than competitive air-cooled home standby generators.
- Extended Run Capability. This innovative oil circulation system extends the maintenance intervals by an unprecedented 5 times the industry standard by offering 500 hour maintenance intervals.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and Built in the USA Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that's more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures: Our RhinoCoat powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Smart, User-Friendly Controls. Generac's Evolution Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
What's in The Box
- 15kW Series Residential Standby Generators
- Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital Evolution Controller (English/Spanish/French/Portuguese)
- Sound Attenduated Enclosure
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Direct-To-Dirt Composite Mounting Pad
- Protective Base Fascia
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Automatic Transfer Switch Included||No|
|dB Noise Level||63|
|Maximum Watts (NG)||15000|