Generac 7040 20,000-Watt 200-Amp Air Cooled Standby Back up Standby Generator
45-Day Money Back
- Up to whole house protection with the 200-amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- Mobile Link Remote Monitoring allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and the generatoris maintenance schedule. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance.
- G-Flex Technology- Unlike competitive units that run at a constant speed, patented G-Flex technology allows the Generac Synergy to run at lower speeds when household electrical demand is light. That means significantly quieter operation at normal capacity, less fuel consumption when you need less electricity, and cleaner power than competitive air-cooled home standby generators.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and Built in the USA Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power thatis more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures: Our RhinoCoat powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
What's in The Box
- 20kW Synergy Residential Standby Generator
- Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital Evolution Controller (English/Spanish/French/Portugese)
- 200-Amp Smart Switch with Onboard Load Management
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Direct-To-Dirt Composite Mounting Pad
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Automatic Transfer Switch Included||Yes|
|dB Noise Level||63|
|Maximum Watts (LP)||20000|
|Maximum Watts (NG)||18000|