Generac AT47030GENG 30-Inch 18.67-Hp Pro Walk-Behind Field and Brush Mower
45-Day Money Back
- Generac G-Force Engine: Powerful, easy starting engines make our field and brush mower the natural choice for any task, and are designed for long life. Power Steering: The disc brake system provides power steering. Each wheel is equipped with a hand brake, allowing for easy maneuverability.
- Superior Mulching: The mower deck processes grass and brush into a fine mulch, eliminating windrows typically produced by side-discharge mowers.
- Gear-Driven Transmission: Geared transmission locks in the ground speed, leaving your hands free to steer the machine across uneven terrain. Choose a fixed pace from three forward gears.
- High-Performance Blade Spindle: Integrated into the deck housing, the 1.375 in (34.9 mm) thick cast iron spindle with oversized double sealed bearings is designed for vibration-free performance to provide years of maintenance-free use.
- Commercial Grade Electric Clutch: The self-adjusting clutch is designed for easy access and quick attachment swapping. No cables to stretch, or idler pulleys to get out of adjustment.
- Built to Take a Beating: Framed in heavy-duty, powder coated, laser cut steel, and featuring reinforced key stress spots to provide reliable operation for years.
- Adjustable Handlebars and Ergonomic Control: A comfortable working height is important, especially when traversing rough terrain. Controls are integrated into the grips for operator comfort.
What's in The Box
- 30-Inch 18.67-Hp Pro Walk-Behind Field and Brush Mower
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Cutting Width||30 in.|
|Cutting Height||3.5 in.|
|Cutting Capacity||4 ft. High Grass
8 ft. High Weeds
3 in. Thick Saplings
|Engine Type||Generac OHV|
|Air Filter Element||Dual Element|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Oil Capacity||41 oz.|
|Oil Type||30W HD|
|Fuel Capacity||2 gal|
|Fuel Shut-off Valve||Yes|
|Frame Material||12 Gauge Steel|
|Number of Tires||2|
|Product Weight||290 lbs.|