- Generac 200-Amp GenReady Automatic Transfer Switch and Load Center
- Ideal during new construction or major electrical retrofit
- Compatible with Evolution or Nexus generator controllers
- 200-Amp Main Circuit Breaker
- Designed for single-phase operation
- 42-Space Main Load Center (Breakers Not Included)
- 60 Circuit capacity with the use of tandem breakers
- Accepts GFCI, AFCI and tandem breakers
- For use with Siemens, Murray, Square D and Eaton 1" breakers
- 200-Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Service-entrance rated for reduced installation costs
- Digital Power Management Technology (DPM)
- Allows your generator to work smarter, not harder
- Manage Up To (4) Individual HVAC Loads - No Hardware Req.
- Great for homes with multiple Air conditioners (24 VAC controlled)
- Up To (8) Smart Management Modules (SMM) (Sold Separately)
- Frequency (Hz) monitoring design, no control wire required
- Versatile design, easily prioritize loads and lock-out non-essential loads
- NEMA 1 Indoor Rated Enclosure
- Flush-mount design with electrostatically applied and baked powder coat paint
- Installation Flexibility
- Multiple GenReady panels can be supported with a single generator
- Allows for the generator to be installed at a later time
What's in The Box
- Generac 42-circuit 200 Amp Load Center Automatic Transfer Switch - RXG42SHA1
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Switch Circuits||42 Space Load Center|
|Type||Automatic Transfer Switch|
|ATS Poles||2 Pole|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.