Generac RXSW200A3 200-Amp 240-Volt Single-Phase Automatic Transfer Switch
- Through the use of digital power technology, Generac's singe-phase service rated transfer switch has the ability to manage 4 individual HVAC loads with no additional hardware.
- Designed for use with single-phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller.
- Aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R (indoor-outdoor) enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked power paint provides additional corrosion protection.
- Simplify installation with a board that combines load management and transfer switch hardware.
- Gain even more flexibility when used in tandem with Smart Management Modules.
- Decreases transfer switch complexity.
- The Smart A/C Module manages the loads by shedding the connected loads in the event of a drop in generator frequency (overload).
- Smaller fuses integrated into the control board.
What's in The Box
- Generac 120/240-Volt 200-Amp NEMA 3R Automatic Smart Transfer Switch - RXSW200A3
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Rated Amps||200 Amps|
|Transfer Switch Style||Service Disconnect|
|Max Utility Input||200 Amps|
|Max Generator Input||200 Amps|
|Maximum Wattage||48000 Watts|
|Product Dimensions (LxWxH)(In.)||6.3 x 13.5 x 30 In.|
|Shiping Weight (lbs)||39 lbs|