Generac TB25044GENG 44-Inch 18.67-Hp Pressurized Lubrication Tow-Behind Mower
- Generac G-Force Engine: Powerful, easy starting engines make our tow-behind mower the natural choice for any task, and are designed for long life.
- Floating deck: Assists in accommodating high points, minimizes scalping, and protects the drivetrain from damage.
- Tool-Free Height Adjustment: Quickly adjust mowing height from 4.0-7.5 in. (10.2-19.1 cm) with two easy turning hand cranks.
- Pivoting Blades: Help absorb impat when hitting an immovable object, to protect the mower's blade, spindle, and engine.
- Remote Control: Engage and disengage the mower from the driver's seat of the towing vehicle.
- Chain Debris Guard; Designed to help stop material from flying forward.
- Wide Mowing Path: Offset frame design mows outside of track width with a wide 44 in. (112 cm) mowing deck, making easy work of mowing along foundations, fence line,s and other obstacles with precise control.
- Big Appetite to Mow and Mulch: A 2.75 in. (6.99 cm) thick steel frame acts as a brush bar, pushing over saplings, brambles, and other vegetation bewfore feeding it under the deck where it is then efficiently mulched and left behind.
- Offset Mowing: 2-piece tow bar offsets the mowing deck to the left or right, allowing for mowing right behind the tow vehicle.
What's in The Box
- 44-Inch 18.67-Hp Pressurized Lubrication Tow-Behind Mower
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Cutting Width||44 in.|
|Cutting Height||4 in. - 7.5 in. (10.2 cm. - 19.1 cm.)|
|Cutting Capacity||6 ft. (1.8m) - High Grass
8 ft. (2.4m) - High Weeds and Brush
3 in. (7.6 cm) - Thick Saplings
|Engine Make||Generac G-Force OHV|
|Air Filter Element||Dual Element|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooled|
|Fuel Capacity||2.5 gal|
|Fuel Shut-Off Valve||Yes|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Oil Capacity||54 oz.|
|Oil Type||SAE 30W HD|
|Deck Material||12 Gauge|
|Product Weight||460 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||533 lbs.|