GreenWorks 20302 40-Volt 8-Inch Adjustable Cordless Pole Saw - Bare Tool
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- 8-inch bar and chain for easy trimming of branches
- Easy adjust chain tensioning system for quick tightening of the chain
- Automatic oiler applies oil to the bar and chain to ensure durability and extend the life of the chain
- Translucent oil tank for clear view of oil level
- 3-piece aluminum shaft can be extended to 8 ft. and collapsed down to 5 ft. for versatile cutting heights
- Compatible only with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery Models 29462, 29472 and Charger 29482
What's in The Box
- G-MAX 40V 2Ah 8-Inch Cordless Pole Saw - (Bare Tool)
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bar Length||8 inches|
|Extended Pole Saw||8 feet|
|Retracted Pole Saw||5 feet|
|Chain Tensioning||Easy Adjust|
|Chain and Bar Oiler||Automatic|
|Oil Tank Volume||Greater than 50ml|
|Translucent Oil Tank||Yes|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I have 18 volt Ryobi polesaw and think highly of it. I bought the greenworks because I have extra batteries for my hedge trimmer and plan give the Ryobi to a friend who just bought a house. The greenworks cuts very fast and is easy to use. Slightly better than the RYOBI'
I use this with the 40v 4AH battery. I like the angle of the pole saw, sets on the branch. Weight of the saw pulls the saw through the limbs. Have used this on limbs as much as 6 in diameter. This saw does not disappoint. It is as advertised and has power to spare. Saw is tough well engineered high quality and as advertised has gas equivalent power. Highly recommended. Greenworks got this right. "