Honda EB10000 630cc 10,000-Watt 120/240-Volt Electric Start Commercial Generator
- The Honda V-Twin engine offers more power, reliability, greater fuel economy and reduced emissions in a more compact package. Honda has set the bar in the industry with the Easy-Start Engine.
- An independent survey of construction and industrial users has rated Honda the #1 generator 7 years in a row. Why? Our legendary reputation for performance, durability, and reliability.
- The EB10000 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- The Honda EB10000 generator operates at an extremely quiet noise level œ at approximately 76 decibels at 23 feet (equivalent to the noise of a vacuum cleaner). This low noise level is achieved through a large muffler that includes a punching pipe, a perforated mechanism that allows for the smooth release of exhaust gas.
- The EB10000 has a compact, slim design that can be easily installed on the job site. A centralized exhaust mechanism creates a hot zone for exhaust and cool zone for operation and passage. This design is helpful when using multiple units, they can be positioned so as not to impact each others' cooling ventilation.
- Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- The control panel is positioned on the narrow side of the generator for convenient, easy access to all outlets.
- i-Monitor provides information on hours of operation, wattage and engine speed, as well as diagnostics for convenient dealer servicing.
- Best In Class Fuel Efficiency
- All Circuits GFCI Protected
- Tough One-Piece Welded Frame
- Protected by Honda Oil Alerta
- USDA-Qualified Spark Arrestor/Muffler
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI Regulations
- Honda Commercial Engine and Heavy Duty Frame
- Best Fuel Efficiency and Lowest Noise Rating
- One-Touch, Removable Plastic Top Cover
- Electronic Circuit Breakers
- Electric Start
- Designed for Easy Maintenance
- Full GFCI Protection
- 10,000 watts, 120/240V
- 2 Wheel Kit and Lift Hook
- Reinforced Standing Legs
What's in The Box
- Electric Start 10,000W 120/240v GFCI Protected Commercial GX Engine Generator w/ iMonitor LCD & Wheel Kit
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Output||120/240V 10000W Max. (83.8/41.6A)9000W Rated (75/37.5A)|
|Receptacles||20A 125V Duplex (2)
30A 125V Locking Plug
30A 125/250V Locking Plug
50A 125/250V Locking Plug
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8.1 Gals|
|Run Time Per Tankful||4.6 Hrs @ Rated Load
7.2 Hrs @1/2 Load
|Noise Leve||l76 DB @ Rated Load|
|Dry Weight||403 Lbs|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Without ANY modification to this generator. my certified electrician installed the proper manual transfer box. The unit functions perfectly. As many forums have stated, never alter the generator safety features.
This unit is designed for construction site use and WILL NOT WORK for home power backup without modification. Nowhere in the sales literature does it say this. The problem is a closed loop ground system that, when you plug it into a transfer box, will trip the GFIC. The generator itself needs to be modified by an electrician, a fairly quick process, but takes some research. Honda is very defensive about this and suggests that because a transfer box is not listed as an option you ought to intuit that it won't work.