Honda EM6500S 389cc 6,500-Watt 120/240-Volt Electric Start Gasoline Generator
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Proprietary iAVR power feature minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for 10 seconds above maximum rating
LONG RUN TIME
Auto Throttle® on EM generators delivers increased fuel efficiency, resulting in longer run times
Deluxe Series generators feature simultaneous AC and 12V DC vehicle battery charging (requires optional cable)
120/240 VOLT SWITCH
Easily switch between 120 or 240 volt operation. 120 volt mode allows the generators full power to be available
All EM models come with folding handles that offer a smaller overall footprint for convenient transport and storage
Honda Deluxe Series generators offer the right features for convenient, reliable backup power during outages and brownouts. Features include a heavy-duty full frame for added protection, voltage regulation for continuous stable power, wide handles for easy transporting, multiple front panel outlets for easy power connections, and electric start.
The EM generators feature 120V GFCI duplex receptacles, simultaneous AC/DC use, fuel gauges, and large 6.2-gallon fuel tanks for hours of continuous operation. All of them are powered by technologically-advanced, commercial-grade iGX Engines and include Honda's proprietary iAVR power feature, which minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for increased wattage above the maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high amp load applications. It all adds up to quiet, durable, and efficient power.
- Honda's innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you've always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. These intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- The EM6500S can power a wide variety of appliances in your home. Anything from a TV and Computers, to Fridges and Freezers. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- Honda's exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. This translates into stable power for sensitive equipment and a more reliable power source for you.
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- Runs approximately 11.2 hours at half load and 8.1 hours at full load. This makes the EM5000S great for overnight power. A Fuel Efficient Engine and the Smart Technology behind this Generator is what gives it such a long run time.Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- Wheel Kit Standard
- Fuel Gauge Standard
- Electronic Circuit Breakers
- USDA-Qualified spark Arrestor/Muffler
- Reinforced Standing Legs
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert
- Recoil Back-Up is Also Included.
- Full Frame Protection
- Low 71 dB(A) Sound Level
- Multiple Front Panel Outlets
- 12V DC Auto Charging
- Easy to Maneuver and Transport.
- Electric Start
What's in The Box
- Low Sound 6500W 120/240v Electric Start iAVR Generator with Wheel Kit
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Output||120/240V 6500W Max. (54.2/27.1A)
5500W Rated (45.8/22.9A)
|IAVR Output||7000W (58.3/29.2A) For 10 Sec.|
|Receptacles||20A 125V Duplex (2)
30A 125V Locking Plug
30A 125/250V Locking Plug
|DC Output||12V, 100W (8.3A)|
|Starting System||Electric and Recoil|
|Run Time Per Tankful||6.9 Hrs.@ Rated Load
10.4 Hrs. @ 1/2 Load
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.2 Gallons|
|Noise Level||73 DB(A) @ Rated Load|
|Dry Weight||243 Lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
Purchased as a replacement, since my Home lite generator blew up at 2am in the last storm we had! With the gas cap in the middle of the fuel tank, it's not the easiest to fill! Other than that very happy so far!
the farm's well is 560' deep..now when the power goes out we can still pump water to the house and not sound like we're running a tractor and a log splitter...
Used it this week and it worked beautifully!
Well, Hondas are Hondas. Reliable, well built, well designed. Oh, and instructions you can actually understand. The wheel kit and handle assembly were pretty basic. Watch out for the bolts on the handle locking-clasp, they are bigger than the others. I learned the hard way and stripped two holes in the handle bracket. I went out tand got two smaller bolts the next moring to fit into the holes and used two nuts. Perfect. The generator started easily, and is pretty quiet. We'll use this as an emergency back up to our household electric system so the ease of starting and the noise level was important to us. This generator fits that need. Easy to store. Great features like the auto throttle that powers up or down when a 240 appliance kicks in or out. Saves gas. So far, a great purchase. Great price. Easy shipping, and heck that was free. Can't say enough about Electric Generator Depot as well. Responsive. Answered all my questions. Helped me track the order. Thanks.
It came in as promised on time. It was crated very well and took about an hour to unpack and assemble the wheels - bars and rear stands. I filled it with oil and gas with STA-BIL mixed hooked up the battery. It cranked rite up and is pretty quiet. As I have not needed it yet I don't know what all I can power but as for now I am very pleased