Honda EU1000i 1,000-Watt 120-Volt Super Quiet Light Weight inverter Generator
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The EU Series are ultra portable with lightweight frames and built in handles
Honda's superior technology, such as Eco Throttle®, results in superior fuel efficiency
Link two identical generators together in parallel to increase the available wattage
All EU units have a DC outlet for use when charging 12V automotive batteries
The use of inherently quite four-stroke engines makes Honda generators incredibly quite
Honda's EU Series Super Quiet generators represent the leading edge of portable power and technology.
The Super Quiet Series features an enclosed body that results in noticeably quieter performance. Designed for the ultimate quality, portability, and convenience, these models are perfect for any trip to the great outdoors. All of the EU model generators are ultra-quiet, making them ideal for camping, RVing, public events, or any situation where quiet operation is critical.
Honda’s advanced inverter technology makes the EU model generators extremely lightweight and portable. EU models also boast great fuel-efficiency thanks to the Eco Throttle® system, which enables the engine to run only as fast as needed for any given load.
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of small appliances such as a Microwave Oven (up to 650 watts), Incandescent Lights, Portable fan, TV / DVD, Coffee Maker, Computer, Blender, Slow Cooker, Two-Way Radio and more... Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU1000i operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU1000i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.8 to 8.3 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long time applications.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Need more power? Add a second EU1000i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 2000 watts of power.
- Weighing only 29 pounds, the EU1000i is incredibly lightweight and portable. This makes it an ideal candidate for traveling, RV use, or anywhere really...
- The EU1000 has a DC outlet for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
What's in The Box
- Super Quiet Light Weight Inverter 1000W 120v Fuel Efficient Generator w/ Parallel Capability and Oil Alert
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Output||120V 1000W Max. (8.3A)|
|Receptacles||15A 125V Duplex|
|DC Output||12V, 96W (8A)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.6 Gal.|
|Run Time per Tankful||3.8 Hrs. @ Rated Load,|
|Run Time @ 1/4 Load (Hours)||8.3|
|Noise Level||59 DB(A) @ Rated Load|
|dB(A) @ 1/4 Load||53dB(A)|
|Dry Weight||29 Lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||2 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
This lightweight, economical generator can serve more than one function. I use it on a small cruising boat and I'm frequently anchored or docked in places with out shore power. I often use it when the boat is underway and the main engine is shut down for trolling or just leisurely cruising. It won't power devices with large surge loads such as air conditioning units. There is a simple work around for this though. I use a Xantrex Truecharge 40 amp smart charger and an 1800 watt (3Kw surge) inverter on my boat. I regularly use the EU1000i to feed the battery charger, which keeps the batteries charged, which feeds the inverter, which can easily handle any surge load I throw at it. I can run the AC all day long and stay cool in the hottest conditions, all the while keeping my batteries fully charged. While I could have purchased the heavier 2Kw model, the Eu1000i is easy to handle and a bit more economical. It's really improved my onboard comfort. BTW, I keep two good quality CO detectors on board as a safety precaution. My CO detectors give a digital reading any time CO is detected over 30 PPM. I've never had an issue.
product showed up on time and well packaged. The Honda works like a champ. one or two pulls and your in business. Tip: save the box and use to transport and store your generator - keeps it nice and safe
Received from Electric Generator Depot - on time, great price. Generator is excellent in operation - very easy to start. Honda packaging is excellent - best corrugated I have seen in years - felt bad recycling it!
I bought this generator to use on a house boat to make coffee, run small tools, vacuum, etc...
It runs efficiently, and operates what I need it too. It's light weight and compact. One issue is that when at load, it is a bit loud. With ease of carry and compact size, I can live with it. Great purchase, and quality product from Honda.
I bought this gen last year and use it for camping and weekend hill climb racing events. The last time I used it I was at 10,000 ft. above sea level. I only used it for lights but it didn't skip a beat at that altitude.