Honda FG110 9'' 25cc Forward Rotate Middle Mini Tine Gad Tiller Cultivator
45-Day Money Back
- Hondas patented digging/cultivating tines give outstanding performance in a variety of conditions. And with the fastest tine speed of any mini-tiller, the FG110 can easily break new ground or prep your garden in no time at all.
- The Honda GX25 is legendary for quick, easy starts. This reliable mini 4-stroke engine runs on straight, unleaded gas. No need to mix gas and oil!
- Use the regular tine configuration and the FG110 will till 9 inches wide. In tight spots, remove the outer tines to till only 6 inches wide. Till within 1 inch of plants without damage.
- The FG110 is a compact 29lbs. It's easy to transport and maneuver.
- Protects the top, front, and back of the engine. This configuration also makes it easy to lift the FG110, tie it down for transport, or set it on its nose for service.
- Ergonomically designed for user comfort. Controls are simple to operate and designed to reduce vibration and fatigue.
- The unique two position transport wheels adjust to move over smooth or rough terrain. When youre ready to start tilling, the wheels are easy to remove.
- The depth bar makes it easy to control the depth and speed of the tiller. This helps to improve the performance by working the soil more thoroughly.
- In the unlikely event that you break a tine, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Folding handle makes storage easy
- Easy starting Honda mini 4-stroke engine
- Patented Honda hybrid tines
- Optional Attachments: aerator, edger, digging tines, and dethatched
- Less than 29 lbs
- Fully assembled in carton
- 2 year homeowner warranty
- 9 tilling width
- Fastest tine speed - 294 RPM
What's in The Box
- 9'' 25cc Middle Tine Gad Tiller-Cultivator
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Fuel Capacity||0.60 Qt.|
|Transmission Speeds||1 - Forward|
|Tine Speed @Max Engine Speed||294 Rpm|
|Transmission Type||Worm Gear|
|Dry Weight||24.9 Lbs. With Drag Bar. (26.8 Lbs. With Wheels)|
|Residential Warranty||24 Months; Limited Lifetime On Tine Breakage|
|Commercial/Rental Warranty||12 Months|