Honda FG110 9'' 25cc Forward Rotate Middle Mini Tine Gad Tiller Cultivator
- Hondas patented digging/cultivating tines give outstanding performance in a variety of conditions. And with the fastest tine speed of any mini-tiller, the FG110 can easily break new ground or prep your garden in no time at all.
- The Honda GX25 is legendary for quick, easy starts. This reliable mini 4-stroke engine runs on straight, unleaded gas. No need to mix gas and oil!
- Use the regular tine configuration and the FG110 will till 9 inches wide. In tight spots, remove the outer tines to till only 6 inches wide. Till within 1 inch of plants without damage.
- The FG110 is a compact 29lbs. It's easy to transport and maneuver.
- Protects the top, front, and back of the engine. This configuration also makes it easy to lift the FG110, tie it down for transport, or set it on its nose for service.
- Ergonomically designed for user comfort. Controls are simple to operate and designed to reduce vibration and fatigue.
- The unique two position transport wheels adjust to move over smooth or rough terrain. When youre ready to start tilling, the wheels are easy to remove.
- The depth bar makes it easy to control the depth and speed of the tiller. This helps to improve the performance by working the soil more thoroughly.
- In the unlikely event that you break a tine, it will be replaced free of charge.
- Folding handle makes storage easy
- Easy starting Honda mini 4-stroke engine
- Patented Honda hybrid tines
- Optional Attachments: aerator, edger, digging tines, and dethatched
- Less than 29 lbs
- Fully assembled in carton
- 2 year homeowner warranty
- 9 tilling width
- Fastest tine speed - 294 RPM
What's in The Box
- 9'' 25cc Middle Tine Gad Tiller-Cultivator
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Fuel Capacity||0.60 Qt.|
|Transmission Speeds||1 - Forward|
|Tine Speed @Max Engine Speed||294 Rpm|
|Transmission Type||Worm Gear|
|Dry Weight||24.9 Lbs. With Drag Bar. (26.8 Lbs. With Wheels)|
|Residential Warranty||24 Months; Limited Lifetime On Tine Breakage|
|Commercial/Rental Warranty||12 Months|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I am converting all my gas powered tools one at a time to Honda. They are worth the extra money and an easy start each spring. One can of gas and no mixing. This tiller is my newest addition and it is the best tiller I have ever had. With the weight at the bottom near the dirt it is a workhorse in the garden. A good price too........
The reviews that I read were spot on. Out of box, gas and oil, a couple of easy pull starts, and it was up and running. The only minor problem is reading the oil level. After re-reading how to check the oil, I was fine with the dip stick reading. Loaned it for a day to a relative who used it in his wife's flower bed. He was so impressed that now he is buying one!
Good communication from seller with tracking number. Shipped quickly. Setup was easy. Started right up. ( Honda has excellent reputation)
I'm using this on my ranch to break up horse stuff.
It works pretty good for this task.
Since my wife uses it too the concern was weight.
It's light weight enough for her.
It's not as loud as I thought it would be.
Overall We are satisfied with the purchase.
Little tiller worked outstanding right out of the box.