Honda HS720AM 190cc 20-Inch 4-Cycle Single-Stage Semi-Self Propelled Snow Blower
Powerful, easy to start, fuel efficient Honda engine
- The Honda GC190 OHC engine offers plenty of power to churn through the snow. Starting is easy - even in cold weather. 4 stroke engine - No mixing gas and oil
- No mixing, no two-stroke smoke and stink, lower emissions, and better fuel economy. Easier snow removal with auger-assist drive
- Honda uses a rugged, durable metal auger with replaceable rubber paddles to make quick work of residential snow removal. The auger assist drive helps move the HS720 when the rubber-edged auger contacts the surface. A gentle upward pressure on the handle starts forward motion. High capacity snow removal - up to 1800 lb./min, throws snow up to 33 feet
- Don't let its small size fool you. The HS720 has the snow-clearing power of a snow blower twice its size. Just like you'd expect from a Honda. Heavy duty metal auger housing - stands up to harsh conditions
- Reliable, rugged construction featuring a bearing supported auger. The heavy duty designs offers dependable performance through demanding conditions. Large 20 wide clearing width, 12 high
- Handles large snow falls with power and ease Large wheels for easy transport
- Easy transport to and from storage makes the job easier. Operator friendly controls with large on off switch
- Managing your snow removal is simple with easy to access controls. The ignition switch, manual choke, starter grip and fuel cap are conveniently located for easy access. The starter grip is extra large to accommodate gloves or mittens. The access panel allows easy and safe operation, even with gloves on. Glove friendly, large fuel tank cap
- The large fuel cap and fuel opening make it easy to re-fuel, even with gloves on. The unit has a fuel shut off valve for safe storage. Easy to maintain
- The HS720 is designed for ease of maintenance. Draining the engine oil and fuel are easy, saving time, frustration, and mess. The spark plug is very easy to access for replacement. Light and maneuverable
- Compact and convenient, the HS720 offers the performance of a larger snow blower with the benefits of a single stage unit. Automatic decompression for easy starting
- This system relieves compression in the engine during starting and then closes automatically to ensure full power after the engine starts.
What's in The Box
- 20-Inch 190cc 4-Cycle Single-Stage Semi-Self Propelled Snow Blower
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty - Residential
- 3-Month Limited Factory Warranty - Commercial
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Fuel Capacity||0.29 Gal.|
|Drive Mechanism||Manual, Auger-Assisted|
|Chute Turning Radius||220-Degrees|
|Clearing Width||20 in.|
|Clearing Height||12 in.|
|Max. Discharge Distance||33 ft.|
|Max. Discharge Capacity||1,800 lb/min.|
|Product Weight||82 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||84 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I have had my Honda Snow Blower now for three years and we just got a 16 snow storm in Virginia. For the third Winter in a row now my Honda snow blower has started with the very first pull. I do drain the gasoline every Spring and put fresh gasoline in before Winter hits. Honda is so very dependable. Yes I would definately buy again."
I just got the snow blower delivered. I took it out of the box. Light assembly, added oil, added gas, and it started on the first pull.
This little machine is awesome! Im about to go use it now. Stay away from gravel driveways as it throws the gravel. Perfect for asphalt.
I recommend this Honda snowblower without hesitation. It was simple to put together and set up. I have a 100 foot sidewalk and 2 car driveway. Easy to start up: one or two pulls and go. Light weight and semi self propelling makes it easy for most adults to manage. No gas/oil mixing! I can easily clear all inside 15 minutes with 4-6 inches of dry or wet snow. The snow casts 20 ft out to the street.
MaxTool had one of the best online prices with no sales tax or shipping costs. I received the Honda inside 5 days.
I dont think you will be unhappy with any of the HS720 models.