Honda UMC435LAAT 35cc 4-Stroke Multi-Tool VersAttach Power Head
- SureLoc Joint System œ 2 position joint mechanism makes it easy to connect attachments giving confidence and security. Simply insert the attachment until the SureLoc pin clicks and then tighten the joint knob.
- Anti-Vibration System œ Comfortable to use, especially for long periods. Helps minimize operator fatigue.
- High Modulus Resin œ For improved durability and reliable, consistent assembly for the customer.
- Full 360 Degree eœAny-Side-Upa„ Operation œ The innovative design of Hondaa„s Mini 4-Stroke allows it to be used (and stored) in any position œ upright, sideways, even upside down œ for a full 360 degrees of usability.
- No Fuel Mix Required - Ease of use, simple, clean, mistake-free fueling
- Wide Number of Attachments - Multi-tool flexibility
- Attachment easy to assemble, giving confidence and security
What's in The Box
- 35cc 4-Stroke Multi-Tool VersAttach Power Head - UMC435LAAT
- Owner's Manual
- 3 Year - Residential Factory Warranty
- 2 Year - Commercial/Rental Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Displacement||2.18 cu (35cc)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.)||.76|
|Carburetor||Diaphragm Type w/Fuel Pump|
|Idle Speed (rpm)||3,100 +/- 200|
|Max. (No Load) Rpm||10,000|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)(in.)||45.1 x 12.6 x 10|
|Weight (w/o Attachment)(Lbs.)||13.2|
|Engine Stop Switch||Slide Type Switch|
|Throttle Control||Two Motion Trigger|
|Main Pipe Diameter (mm)||26 (1.02 in.)|
|Main Pipe Thickness (mm)||2|
|Main Pipe Material||Aluminum|
|Drive Shaft||Rigid Steel|
|Shaft Support||(4) Rubber Mounted Bushings|
|Single Shoulder Harness||Standard|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I love it now, having had it for a while. Maybe a little heavy, but I love it! Good power, quiet, smooth to operate, and IT'S NOT A 2 STROKE!!! NO MORE MIXING! NO MORE MEASURING OILS AND GAS!! NO MORE WHINING NOISE! Not to forget the versatility this system offers! I only have to maintain 1 engine instead of 3 or 4! All of the attachments that I have so far are a quick and easy swap out 'n change! All I wish Honda would do now is provide the extension that they sell for it in the UK. So that I can get to the top of my decorative trees and hedges without having to balance myself on a ladder! I currently have the edger, the trimmer, and the chain saw. I'll be getting the cultivator, trimmer, and blower eventually to complete my yard tools! Where's my extension Honda?
The NAME creates great expectations with all products they produce and HONDA did not their homework on this product line just like everything else. I bought the head, the hedge trimmer, the weed eater, the edger and the blower. Everything performed as expected from Honda. I was up on a 12 foot ladder (because North America Honda doesn't offer us the extensions yet, Hey, HONDA, work on us getting the extensions please) finishing off a hedge between ours and a neighbor house to catch the top. The hedge is probably 12 foot tall and I knocked it out in about HALF the time it took in the past. The Harness for the 435 is awesome too. Lets the head swivel on packs the weight of the unit. Also makes for smooth even strokes when useing the hedger. Now, I've just got to save a little for the chainsaw and cultivator attachments! Let's get those 3 & 5 foot extensions to North America Honda!
Recently purchased, first impressions are positive. Still haven't used it enough to get a real good feel for it yet. The only negative I have to date is that it is kind of heavy. I expected that when I purchased it though. Everybody was trying to steer me into purchasing an Echo, but I hate 2 cycles! They say they are 2 to 3 pounds lighter. I want to purchase other attachments