Honda WB20XT3A 2-Inch 164-Gpm 4-Cycle Recoil Start Water Pump
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from "walking" away or "burying" itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- The strainer allows up to 8 mm (5/16 in.) solids to pass through, helping to prevent clogging.
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- The WB20 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- General Purpose, Centrifugal 2" Pump
- Durable Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Easy Starting OHV Commercial Engine
- 152 Gal./Min. Capacity
- Cast Iron Volute And Impeller
What's in The Box
- 2'' Water Pump
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bore And Stroke||2.4" X 1.7"|
|Pump Type||Centrifugal, Self-Priming|
|Volute||Rigid Mounted Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal (Pump Case / Impeller)||Silicon Carbide / Silicon Carbide|
|Priming Time||110 Sec @ 16.4 Ft.|
|Discharge Capacity||164 Gal / Min|
|Suction Port Diameter||2" NPT|
|Discharge Port Diameter||2" NPT|
|Total Head Lift||105 Ft.|
|Suction Head Lift||26 Ft.|
|Maximum Pressure||45 Psi|
|Dry Weight||44 Lb.|
|Fuel Consumption @ Maximum Discharge||0.31 Gal / Hr|
|Minimum Run Time||1.7 Hr|
|Strainer Part #||78325-YG3-000|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|