Honda WB30XT3A 3-Inch 290-Gpm 4-Cycle Commercial Grade OHV Water Pump
45-Day Money Back
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- The WB30 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- The strainer allows up to 8 mm (5/16 in.) solids to pass through, helping to prevent clogging.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from walking away or burying itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- 3 Year Warranty
- 275 Gal./Min. Capacity
- Cast Iron Volute And Impeller
- General Purpose, Centrifugal 3 Pump
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Easy Starting Honda OHV Commercial Engine
What's in The Box
- 3 Water Pump
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bore And Stroke||2.7 X 1.8|
|Pump Type||Centrifugal, Self-Priming (Pump Case / Impeller)|
|Volute||Rigid Mounted Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal||Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide (Pump Case / Impeller)|
|Priming Time||150 Sec @16.4 Ft.|
|Discharge Capacity||275 Gal/Min.|
|Suction Port Diameter||3 NPT|
|Discharge Port Diameter||3 NPT|
|Total Head Lift||85 Ft.|
|Suction Head Lift||26 Ft.|
|Maximum Pressure||37 Psi|
|Dimensions||L 20.1 W 15.2 H 17.9|
|Dry Weight||60 Lb.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|