- Because it can run without water, the WDP30 is perfect for areas with slow seepage. For example, work sites where groundwater is slowly seeping in.
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Honda's WDP30 diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pumps that can pump thick sludge or water containing large solids. Instead of an impeller and a volute, diaphragm pumps use a neoprene diaphragm. The WDP30 offers an exceptional value for construction, industrial, and agricultural applications.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from walking away or burying itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- With 3 ports, the WDP30 can easily pass solids up to 2.4 through the Rock Channel
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.