Honda WDP30 3-Inch 80-Gpm Self-Priming Diaphragm Water Sludge Pump
- Because it can run without water, the WDP30 is perfect for areas with slow seepage. For example, work sites where groundwater is slowly seeping in.
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Honda's WDP30 diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pumps that can pump thick sludge or water containing large solids. Instead of an impeller and a volute, diaphragm pumps use a neoprene diaphragm. The WDP30 offers an exceptional value for construction, industrial, and agricultural applications.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from walking away or burying itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- With 3 ports, the WDP30 can easily pass solids up to 2.4 through the Rock Channel.
- Features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Allows large solids and high amounts of sediment to pass through the pump without harming the components
- Dry, Self-Priming 3 Diaphragm Pump
- Honda OHV Commercial Engine
- 80 Gal./Min Capacity
- Perfect For Low Volume, Dry Run Operation
- Special Rock Channel and Spring Loaded Connecting Rod Help Prevent Case Damage
What's in The Box
- 3'' Diaphragm Pump
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bore And Stroke||2.4 X 1.7|
|Priming Time||20 Sec. At 20.0 Ft.|
|Discharge Capacity||80 Gals./Min.|
|Suction Port Diameter||3 NPT|
|Discharge Port Diameter||3 NPT|
|Total Head Lift||50 Ft.|
|Suction Head Lift||16 Ft Dry, 24 Ft.Primed|
|Dimensions||L 31.5 W 30.5 H 25.7|
|Dry Weight||163 Lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|